Cello Fury will be performing at Beaumont's Assembly on Tuesday, November 10 at 2:00pm
. AM Kindergarten children and their parents are welcome to come back to school and attend the afternoon assembly.
Cello Fury will also perform for the public at Valley Forge Middle School on Friday, November 13 at 7:00pm
. The group is a cello rock powerhouse featuring three cellists and a drummer. Their original music combines the emotive and symphonic sounds of the cello with driving rock beats to create a cinematic, progressive rock sound. To learn more, view flyer
or visit Cello Fury's website
Cultural Arts Contacts:
Lindsey Webber, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alicia Asselta, email@example.com
PICTURE RETAKES DAY ON NOVEMBER 11, WEDNESDAY
Barksdale School Portraits will be back at Beaumont on Wednesday, November 11, from 11:00am - 1:00pm
for those who missed having their photo taken. Please make sure your child brings the Barksdale form
and payment to school. Barksdale also offers a "Love'm or We Will Retake'M" policy. If you are not completely satisfied with the photo taken in September, simply return your portraits on Retake day and they will re-photograph your child free of charge.
MATH IN FOCUS OPEN HOUSE - NOVEMBER 17, TUESDAY
We invite parents of Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
students to join the T/E Math Specialists for a Math Open House on Tuesday, November 17 from 1:15 - 3:15pm in the Science Rooms (Room 27 and 28)
. View flyer
and learn more about our Math in Focus program with the guidance of Math Specialists from Beaumont, led by Mrs. Plunkett
, and other T/E elementary school teachers. There will be an Open House for Grades 3 - 4 on December 9. More details to follow.
2016 - 2017 TESD SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
The TESD Board approved the 2016 - 2017 School Year Calendar. The first day of school will be on August 29, 2016 for Grades 1 - 12. Kindergarten begins on September 6, 2016.
For a complete list, visit TESD's website
or print out
WI-FI FOR BES VISITORS
Wireless access is now available at Beaumont and all TESD schools and buildings. Visitor access will connect to a filtered Internet for 24 hours. View directions
to connect wirelessly.
SUBMIT PHOTOS TO YEARBOOK
If you would like to submit a group photo of 4 students or more smiling at the camera
from a BES event (preferably NOT taken on a smart phone), to be considered for the Yearbook, please contact Claudette McCarron, firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you to volunteers who have contributed their time and photos.
Magan Pilato, email@example.com
Claudette McCarron, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Bracco, email@example.com
BES TEACHER / STAFF PROFILE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT MISS KRISTIN SENIOR
• Position: Fourth Grade Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: In 2003 as a Long Term Substitute and became a Full Time Teacher in 2006
• Other Current BES Roles:
Fourth Grade Team Leader, one of the BES Staff Cares Leads, one of the Spirit Day Coordinators, one of the Leaders for the BES Social Committee for Teachers; Beaumont Staff Cares provides extra funds to help families in need to pay for field trips; books at the Book Fair; holiday and Mother's/Father's Day gifts; gift cards for groceries, etc.
• Former BES Roles: Has taught ALL grades from K - 4, and this is her 7th year teaching 4th Grade
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her:
Friendly, Funny and Talkative
• Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Photography, Travel
• Favorite Place to Visit: The Beach
• Fun Facts: Attended Hillside Elementary, Valley Forge Middle School and graduated from Conestoga High School with the superlative, "Most Likely to be Heard Across the School" because of her loud voice
• Best thing about being a Teacher: Getting to know her students' interests, hobbies and lives outside of school; loves the moment when she knows her students have finally caught on to a concept and she can literally see a 'light bulb' go over their heads as their faces change when it 'clicks'
For the latest news and information from the T/E Community, visit the HSA's Community Corner
• BES Community Service -
Beaumont is partnering with Terracycle
to recycle: 1. Juice Pouches (any brand) 2. Oral Care Waste (any brand).
• Conestoga High School Presents Taming of the Shrew -
Shakespeare's classic comedy will be performed from November 19 - 21, 2015. To learn more, view flyer
or visit StogaTheatre.com
to order tickets.
• Conestoga Boys Basketball Clinic -
November 22, 2015, 1:00 - 4:00pm for Boys in Grades 1 - 8. To learn more, view flyer