|BES MINI-THON DANCE PARTY ON MAY 20, FRI.
The BES Mini-THON Dance Party is on Friday, May 20. Money for pediatric cancer will be collected in your child’s classroom until May 20. You can also make a direct donation online to reach Beaumont's goal of raising $5000.
We invite all parents to join us for the dancing during lunch recess times.
Grade 1: 11:25am
Grade 2: 12:05pm
Grade 3: 12:40pm
Grade 4: 1:10pm
The Community Service Committee will be decorating the cafeteria on Thursday, May 19, for the big event and we need volunteers to help! Please sign up on VolunteerSpot. Any amount of your time would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to stop by the cafeteria and help out before or after afternoon pick-up - we will be there! For questions, contact Valerie Cheng, Jen Bacani, Becky Pitofsky, or Jean Allen.
BES 4TH GRADERS VISIT BELL AVENUE ELEMENTARY
Throughout the year, Beaumont 4th Graders have been writing to their pen pals at Bell Avenue Elementary in Yeadon, PA. Beaumont has had an enduring 18-year relationship with the school since 1998. This week, the children had a chance to meet in person and get to know each other better for a fun-filled day of activities at Bell Avenue Elementary. The Bell Avenue students will reciprocate and visit Beaumont at the end of May. Thank you to 4th Grade Teachers, Mrs. Bernadette Kearns, Mr. Pete Ricci, Mrs. Alex Thompson, and Mrs. Kristin Weinrich
, as well as HSA parents, Tory Stagnaro and Autumn O'Reilly
, for coordinating all the activities and events. Thank you to 4th Grade parents who volunteered and help make the activities run smoothly. View thank you email
from Bell Avenue.
CLOSING SALE: LAST CHANCE TO BUY FROM THE MASH SCHOOL STORE - MAY 16, MON. AND MAY 20, FRI.
The MASH School Store is closing for the year, so don't miss your chance for discounted merchandise on Monday, May 16, and Friday, May 20
, while supplies last.
MOTHER-SON BASEBALL GAME - MAY 22, SUN.
The Mother-Son Baseball Game is on Sunday, May 22
, rain or shine. The game starts at 2:00pm and the buffet is from 1:00 - 3:30pm. Raffle prizes include throwing out one of the first pitches of the game and introducing a baseball player! Click here
for a list of prizes and raffle ticket entry forms. All raffle ticket orders must be returned by Wednesday, May 18
, since Dr. Demming will announce the winners during school hours on May 19. Wear your Mother-Son Baseball shirts on Thursday, May 19, or wear another baseball/spirit shirt.
We are looking forward to another fun event! For questions, contact Angie Polizzi
or Amy Stoios
PLAY DAY - JUNE 3, FRI., 5:00 - 8:00PM
Play Day: Beaumont’s Boardwalk Night on Friday, June 3
, is less than 3 weeks away! This fun night of food, games and prizes is meant for the WHOLE FAMILY to enjoy. Your wristband entitles you to unlimited carnival games where you will win tickets to redeem for fabulous prizes! There will be face painting, tattoos and colored hair painting. We will have Boardwalk-inspired food for dinner, as well yummy snacks like Rita’s water ice, lemon sticks, soft pretzels, and fresh popcorn. And lastly, we will have Play Day’s perennial favorites: Cake Walk and Dunk Tank!
• WRISTBAND ORDERS: Please get your wristband orders in NOW! Find the form here. We will have wristband sales at the door, but it helps with planning to have as many orders in ahead of time!
4TH GRADE FAMILIES: T/E MIDDLE SCHOOL MEET & GREET - MAY 19, THURS., 4:30 - 5:30PM
• CAKES: Please let us know if you are donating a cake or two! We need cakes to help make the Cake Walk successful! Donations should be dropped off by 2:00pm the day of the event.
• VOLUNTEERS: We cannot run this event without help! We need parents and older siblings and friends to help. Go to Volunteer Spot, http://vols.pt/C6jw3A, to sign up or contact Becky Pitofsky.
• DUNK TANK: The Dunk Tank is back and we want to fill it with Dads! Ballots are going home for the students to nominate their favorite Dad to man the Dunk Tank, or should we say the Dad Tank? All ballots are due Friday, May 20. Please note you do not need to be related to the Dad you nominate. The winning Dads will be announced in an upcoming blast. For questions, contact Jessica Weinberg.
The TEMS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) invites 4th Grade families for a Meet & Greet at Barnes & Noble (part of a B&N Book Fair, 9:30am - 9:00pm) on Thursday, May 19, from 4:30pm - 5:30pm
, at 150 Swedesford Rd. in Berwyn. View flyer
for more details about the Book Fair. Don't forget to pick up a copy of the your child's required 5th Grade summer reading, Ellie’s Story by W. Bruce Cameron
. For questions, contact Nikki Kent
ORDER YOUR HANDEL'S PINT CARD(S) BY MAY 20, FRI.
Thank you to the families who went to Beaumont Spirit Day at Handel's last week to raise money for the BES Mini-THON and pediatric cancer. Treat yourself to more Handel's ice cream by ordering Handel's Pint Cards for our Fun-Raiser. Please submit the Order Form to the office by Friday, May 20
. For questions, contact Mrs. Weinrich
(4th Grade Teacher).
CONESTOGA RELAYS FOR FOURTH GRADE RUNNERS -
MAY 24, TUES., 4:30PM
The annual Conestoga Relays is on Tuesday, May 24, at 4:30pm
. Mrs. Melissa McConaghy (Gym Teacher) is getting our Beaumont team ready, as they compete against the other T/E elementary schools in the relay races. We encourage Beaumont families to come to the amazing event after school at Conestoga High School and cheer for the 4th Graders. Note: Rain date is on Wednesday, May 25. For questions, contact Mrs. Melissa McConaghy
SPRING BOOK FAIR IS ALMOST HERE -
MAY 31 - JUNE 3, TUES. - FRI.
The Spring Book Fair is coming and we’re planning fun events all week long in the Large Group Room. This spring's theme is Feelin’ Groovy Book Fair: Peace, Love, BOOKS. Kids love it and the Book Fair is one of the HSA's biggest fundraisers!
Book Fair Schedule:
• Class Visits: Kids visit with their class, find books, bring home a wish list of books, and parents may send money for kids to make purchases.
SIGN UP FOR AFTER SCHOOL BASKETBALL CLINICS AT BEAUMONT, MAY 19 - JUNE 9, THURS.
• Special Book Fair Events:
June 1, Wed.
- Donuts with Dad 7:30 - 8:30am, bring a dad, grandad, brother or other special person for donuts and coffee
June 2, Thurs.
- Family Night 5:30 - 7:30pm, bring the family and buy pizza and dessert in the cafeteria
We need several volunteers to help the Book Fair run smoothly during class visits, Family Night and clean-up, so please help out if you can. To volunteer, visit VolunteerSpot
. For questions, contact Mary Hashemi
or Renee Del Viscio
RETURN ALL LIBRARY BOOKS BY JUNE 10, FRI.
Don't miss out on Pioneer Elite Basketball Clinics for boys and girls in grades 1 - 4. Beaumont's clinics are from 3:30 - 5:00pm on Thursdays, starting on May 19, $100 for 4 sessions
. View flyer
or visit website
to register and learn more about the program, taught by current and former members of the Conestoga High School basketball team.
A note from Beaumont Librarian, Mrs. Porsche Davis-Taylor: Thank you to Beaumont students, teachers and parents for the continued library support. The last day to check out books will be Friday, June 3. All books should be returned by Friday, June 10.
TAKE THE ONLINE T/E SCHOOL DISTRICT SURVEY
All Tredyffrin and Easttown Township residents and District staff members are invited to participate in the T/E School District Community Communications Survey. Visit TESD's website
to learn more or go directly to the online survey
For the latest news and information from the T/E Community, visit the HSA's Community Corner
• QUILT Program (Autism) at Wolf Performing Arts Center
- Learn from a panel of experts in the field of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Free and open to the public on May 19, 7:00 - 8:30pm. View flyer
for more details.
• Honor a teacher through FLITE's Staff Tributes
- Looking for the perfect End-of-Year gifts for teachers? Consider giving the gift every teacher will love - a tax-deductible donation in their name. Visit FLITE's website
for more information.
• Easttown Township Summer Camp
- The annual summer camp at Hilltop Park is available for 6 weeks at $50 per week. For more details, view Registration Form
• Fast Flicks Field Hockey for Fall 2016
- Registration for field hockey is open for girls in Grades 1 - 6. For more details, view flyer
or visit their website