Where's CrossPointe Campaign
We've launched the “Where’s CrossPointe?” campaign which is designed to help get our name out to the public! “Where’s CrossPointe” is a 2-pronged effort that uses visual and social media to enable more families to learn about our excellent school. Read on for details about how you can participate.
To give you an incentive to help us out, we will enter your name in a drawing for a $1500 tuition credit (for next year) or $1000 cash prize if you participate as described below:
- Purchase a “Where’s CrossPointe?” yard sign from the school for $20
- Put the sign out in your yard.
- Take a fun pic of yourself and/or your kids with your sign in your yard.
- Post your photo on Facebook or Instagram, tag CrossPointe and make sure to include the following hashtags in the post:
#______________________ (fill in the name of your town here, e.g. #Concord)
- Once we verify your post, your name is entered into the drawing!