Track (1,4,5,6,7,8,10,12, 13) – mixed by Joshua (Kent, Mew, Kashmir)
Unfortunately, last Tuesdays newsletter contained un-downloadable links to the new The Blue Van album, "Would You Change Your Life?". We want to make sure, everyone gets the chance to stream and download the album - therefore, pls. click on the link below.
Produced by Joshua (Kent, Mew, Kashmir)
Track (2,3,9, 11) - mixed by Josh Wilbur (Tenacious D, P!nk, LCD Soundsystem)
BY THE WAY...
to check out our special HALLOWEEN playlist on Iceberg SynchTank.
We have recently launched our new Iceberg SynchTank. With Iceberg SynchTank you can easily:
To get the full benefits of Iceberg SynchTank, please follow the steps below:
search through our catalogue. The extended search engine allows you to specify your searches for writers, genre, keywords, lyrics, moods, tempos, bpm etc.
stream and download our entire catalogue - both vocals and instrumentals.
download lyrics and rich meta data
create and share your own playlists with your collegues via email
synch your commercials/films/trailers to the music directly on the site.
Go to ICEBERG SYNCHTANK - http://sync.icebergmusicgroup.com/
Register by clicking the "create an account" button in the upper right corner
You are now ready to seek, stream, download, sync and share from Iceberg SynchTank
Would You Change Your Life? by The Blue Van
ONE STOP SHOP
Click HERE to see NOT co-published catalogue.
Iceberg controls worldwide master and publishing.
GUIDELINES TO A SWIFT AND EASY CLEARING
We have cleared songs, master + EMI sub-published songs within a few hours when speed was of the essence. You’re welcome to forward these lines to the person in the company who handles licensing.
• Publishing: Iceberg Pub controls worldwide publishing, EMI Pub is Iceberg’s sub/co Publisher outside of Scandinavia for most of our sync catalogue…..but not all. EMI MP US is entitled to clear worldwide.
• Master: Iceberg Records owns and/or handles all masters rights worldwide)
• First e-mail should be sent to Iceberg, we would then let you know if the composition is subpublished by EMI MP or not.
• If EMI MP is involved, please get your publishing quotes from EMI but have our president Manfred (email@example.com) cc’ed on your first e-mail to EMI we will then be able to follow the development and “lend a hand” …..if necessary.
• Should EMI MP not reply to your quote request within 24/48 hours, we will call the responsible clearing person at EMI in order to speed it up.
• Having agreed on terms and conditions with EMI, pls. send us your request for the master approval, we will sign the approval for the master on MFN basis the same day of your request, no further negotiations are needed.
• Songs NOT sub-published by EMI: Please send us your request for master and publishing. If you have the client’s max budget please let us know. (One-stop-shop!)
• FOR US ONLY: All our masters are recorded in Europe, meaning, no US Musicians Union has to be involved and paid.
• Lastly, we’d highly appreciate it if you could add us to your “seeking lists” if you would need a particular track last minute. Despite the time difference of 9 hours, you may reach us until 3:00pm
Link to back issues
DOWNLOAD ICEBERG SAMPLERS
Click on covers above to download current samplers