Iceberg Tuesday - a SYNC Newsletter from Iceberg Music Group. Streaming and downloading of tracks, instrumentals, lyrics, meta data.
Dear <<First Name>>

”Iceberg Tuesday”, Issue #30 features the new singles from Dúné “Let's Spend The Night Together” and The Blue Van's “Weary Eyes”. Furthermore, the track "Too Late" by the new, critically acclaimed British band These Reigning Days
 
Manfred Zähringer, President Iceberg Music Group, will very soon be on his “around-the-world-sync-label-and-song-shopping/plugging-journey”: Details below. 
 
//ICEBERG SYNCH TEAM

We also got a few Halloween and original X-Mas Songs available on request!


TRACKS

DÚNÉ - Let's Spend The Night Together



 Dúné - Let's Spend The Night Together


Published by Iceberg Publishing 
-----------------------------------------------

The Blue Van - Weary Eyes


Weary Eyes


Weary Eyes (instrumental)

Published by Iceberg Publishing
------------------------------------------------

These Reigning Days - Too Late 


 These Reigning Days - Too Late (Instrumental)


Published by Iceberg Publishing 


FEATURED VIDEO
These Reigning Days - Too Late 
 


FEATURED PLACEMENT
See how DENON uses the The Blue Van's “Dreamers” in their latest European ad.



ICEBERG SYNCHTANK
We have recently launched our new Iceberg SynchTank. With Iceberg SynchTank you can easily:

  • search through our catalogue. The extended search engine allows you to specify your searches for writers, genre, keywords, lyrics, moods, tempos, bpm etc.
  • stream and download our entire catalogue - both vocals and instrumentals. 
  • download lyrics and rich meta data
  • create and share your own playlists with your colleagues via email
  • synch your commercials/films/trailers to the music directly on the site. 
To get the full benefits of Iceberg SynchTank, please follow the steps below:
  1. Go to ICEBERG SYNCHTANK - http://sync.icebergmusicgroup.com/
  2. Register by clicking the "create an account" button in the upper right corner
  3. You are now ready to seek, stream, download, sync and share from Iceberg SynchTank

BACK ISSUES
Link to back issues 


DOWNLOAD CURRENT ICEBERG SAMPLERS
Click on covers below to download current samplers

Iceberg Synchronization Sampler #5


Iceberg Instrumental Sampler #4


Iceberg Trailer/Promo/Ad Sampler #1


Iceberg Rock & Pop Sampler #26



BY THE WAY -

  • We would like to draw your attention to our “Non-Published” part of the sync catalogue. Iceberg provides a “One Stop Shop” - publishing and master at Iceberg - with extremely fast clearing and very reasonable rates. Link to Iceberg’s “Non-Published-Catalogue”: ( http:/goo.gl/4i5pI )
  • App 30 % of Iceberg’s catalogue is not sub-published, the remaining 70 % are the Sub-published songs in your territory, (Iceberg controls worldwide rights) but even though a Major Publisher represents this part of our sync-catalogue, we guarantee you and/or the person who clears for you, a swift and easy clearing if you copy ( Manfred@IcebergMusicGroup.com ) on the first quote-request to SONY/ATV(EMI). We will then be able to follow the development and, if necessary, “lend a hand.
  • All our masters are recorded in Europe, meaning, no US Musicians Union has to be involved.
  • I would highly appreciate, if you could add us to your “song-seeking-list” when looking for tracks. Pls send your requests to ( sync@IcebergMusicGroup.com ), you will then reach us all at the Iceberg-Sync-Team. (Mette Zähringer, Torsten S. Cubel and Manfred Zähringer.)

Manfred Zähringer, President Iceberg Music Group, will very soon be on his “around-the-world-sync-label-and-song-shopping/plugging-journey”: Details below. 

(Starting Oct 15th with N.Y. – ending with Beijing/Shanghai Nov 30th) 
New York – Toronto – Chicago – Nashville – Los Angeles – Sydney – Melbourne – Hong Kong – Seoul – Tokyo – Beijing - Shanghai

Manfred would be happy to arrange a meeting with you, either for a short introduction or an updating “get together”. manfred@icebergmusicgroup.com

Follow on Twitter   Friend on Facebook   Forward to Friend 
Copyright © 2013 Iceberg Music Group, All rights reserved.


unsubscribe from this list   update subscription preferences