CTI Exchange Favorites
Here are just a few things on our must-read/listen/watch list:
● Opinion - A Fund to Supercharge USAID’s Global Health Equity Work: In this Devex article, the Global Health Technologies Coalition proposes a new way for USAID to invest in health research and development - the Supporting Innovative Global Health Technologies Fund, or SIGHT Fund. Read the opinion piece here.
● Getting Started in Supply Chain Management Video Series: These 2-minute video snippets from the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition provide an overview of careers in supply chain management. Watch now.
● Motherhood in Childhood - The Untold Story: A new report from UNFPA shows that almost one-third of women in low-and-middle-income countries had their first baby while they were teenagers. This highlights the critical importance of youth engagement in contraceptive R&D and family planning. Read the full press release and access the report here.
● World Population Day 2022: On July 11 the UN and its partners celebrated World Population Day, an annual event which seeks to raise awareness around global population issues. Take a look back at this years' events and conversations by viewing the most recent tweets using #WorldPopulationDay.
● Envision FP - Seven Years of Success: Envision FP is a contraceptive technology research project that has been funded by USAID and led by FHI 360 over the past 7 years. It is coming to a close next month and this flip book provides an overview of the project's achievements in pharmaceutical development, clinical research, and product introduction from 2015-2022. Take a look and follow #EnvisionFPhighlights on Twitter.