iEARN-USA's "Wednesdays with the World" Webinar Series has officially come to a close, and we are pleased to share the recordings below from each of the iEARN Project Mini-Lesson Webinars as resources for teachers to use virtually with their classes.
Each hour-long webinar featured an iEARN Project Mini-Lesson, with an iEARN Project Facilitator presenting activities from the iEARN project. Each lesson was followed by a brief section with tips for online learning. One Roundtable Special Edition session was also held as part of the series. The Webinar Series included the following topics:
To read a description of each of the webinars and to access the recordings, CLICK HERE.
- MY HERO Mini-Lesson
- Dreamline World Mini-Lesson
- Round Table Edition: Best Practices for Online Teaching and Learning
- Digital Storytelling for Exchange Mini-Lesson
- International Book Club Mini-Lesson
- Finding Solutions to Hunger Mini-Lesson