DFCM's QI Program Releases Five New, Animated E-learning Videos
The demand for increased skills & knowledge in quality improvement (QI) by DFCM's faculty, staff and residents has been rising steadily over the past several years. To support learning on the subject, DFCM's Quality Improvement Program is launching a brand new series of animated e-learning modules and videos that offers short, concise training on measurement in primary care quality improvement. These modules will help you build your capability to competently use data for improvement.
The five primary care QI measurement modules are:
1. Introduction to Measurement in Primary Care Quality Improvement
2. Building a Measurement Plan for Primary Care Quality Improvement
3. Sampling for Primary Care Quality Improvement
4. Surveying for Primary Care Quality Improvement
5. Using Run Charts in Primary Care Quality Improvement
Accompanying the modules is a second set of videos that demonstrate real-life application experience. Interviews with team members from DFCM academic sites demonstrate the feasibility, relevance and practicality of measuring for improvement in primary care.
Recounting their experiences in measurement include:
The e-learning videos are approved for 1.25 Mainpro-M1 credits. View the full series on the DFCM’s YouTube channel.