Hi <<First Name>>,
Next week, Mark Neumann will be visiting Racine county and the surrounding area to kick off his "Mark on Main Street" events.
<<First Name>>, YOU are invited to join Mark as he meets with local residents, small business owners and local government officials in your area. Mark wants to hear concerns and listen to you ideas for making a strong Wisconsin.
(click on the video to watch)
Here is Mark's schedule for your area. Click on the date for a detailed itinerary with the locations where Mark will be stopping and at what time.
You are personally invited and encouraged to meet with Mark at any of his stops. If you are able to stop by, you can.
- Talk with Mark! Ask him questions on how he will fix Wisconsin and give him your ideas!
- Appear in a video for the campaign! I will be accompanying Mark with a video camera, giving you the opportunity to tell everyone why you support Mark, what is important to you, why you love Wisconsin, or anything else that comes to mind.
- Endorse Mark, sign up for the campaign email list, and sign up to volunteer. I will be carrying signup forms for you to fill out.
- Pick up campaign material. I will have yard signs, bumper stickers, and pamplets for you to take with you.
- Take pictures of Mark, the campaign staff, or other supporters. Upload them to Flickr, Picasa, Shutterfly, or another online photo album. Finally, email the campaign and allow us to share those pictures with other supporters.
If you would like to help the Mark Neumann for Governor campaign, please
- Join the Racine County group on MarkForGov.com to interact with other supporters in your area and the campaign staff.
- Join the Writers for Mark group on MarkForGov.com to get information on writing letters to the editor of your community's newspaper.
- Get involved on Mark's Facebook page by asking questions, responding to the campaign, and responding to other questions.
- Invite your family, friends, and entire email list to go to MarkForGov.com and learn more about Mark Neumann.
I hope to see you there!
Field DirectorMark Neumann for Governor