Entrepreneur’s 7 Steps to the Perfect Marketing Plan1. Narrow your market focus. Decide what your ideal customer, be as specific as possible.
We believe that marketing is an important part of any business or organization, and found Entrepreneur’s article by John Jantsch perfect to help revamp your marketing.
2. Position your business. Pin point what you do best and what the market wants.
3. Create education-based marketing materials. Focus all your marketing pieces to education. Make sure all these speak to your core messages and your target audience.
4. Never cold call. Turn your marketing to creating leads, not customers. Once you create the contact then concentrate on selling.
5. Earn media attention. Create a list of journalists who cover your industry or community, and build relationships with each by becoming a reliable resource of information.
6. Except referrals. Map every contact and build processes that focus on referrals.
7. Live by a calender. After you complete steps 1 through 6, determine what you need to do to put them into action. Then create an annual marketing calendar, noting the required monthly, weekly and daily appointments necessary to move your plan forward.
For more information click here
Client Profile - Amanda Clearcreek LSD
Amanda-Clearcreek is a public school district services K-12 and educates about 1600 students. Located in southwestern Fairfield County the Amanda-Clearcreek Local School District covers 99 square miles. Amanda's motto is academic commitment to excellence and success.
"Our relationship with CSC is a critical component of our district’s technology department. The efficient team at CSC is extremely knowledgeable and a real pleasure to work with," said Karen Shull.
For more information...