So you moved to the Old Northeast for the friendly vibe, neighborhood events, and active community... It’s time to dive in and take your involvement to the next level. Neighborhood strangers quickly become familiar faces and friends when you help with our popular events or serve as a member of a HONNA committee. Volunteer for a one-time event or become involved on a regular basis. Any level of time commitment will help uphold the tradition of our welcoming and involved neighborhood community!
In particular, we are looking for volunteers to help with these rapidly approaching events:
- FIELD DAY on October 6 (1-5pm)
- HALLOWEEN TRUNK OR TREAT on October 27 (4-7pm)
- CANDLE LIGHT TOUR on December 8 (3-8pm) including 2019 home host, house captains and docents.
HONNA committees are also looking for additional help with:
- Historic Preservation
- Neighborhood Infrastructure
- Public Safety and Traffic and Parking
Please email John Johnson at email@example.com and let him know how you would like to help.