Welcome to issue #15 of the Think Vitamin Newsletter, resplendent in it's lovely new clothes! It's getting busy here at Carsonified HQ as we are heading off in different directions for our next two events. In this newsletter we "talk web apps", highlight some of the recent blog posts and Dan Sheerman gives us his 5 must read sites for designers.
Think Vitamin Radio #7: Building Web Apps
This week on Think Vitamin Radio Ryan and I spend the whole show chatting about building web apps. Ryan has recently been spending a lot of time working on a new Carsonified web app project and he shares his insights from the process. We also chat about how it's been different from his last big web project DropSend.
Future of Web Design London is next week and it’s set to be an amazing event. If you can’t make it along, fear not – we are releasing the event as a video package for just £95+VAT.
We’re not releasing the videos of the event to the public this year so this really is a great opportunity to learn from the conference from the comfort of your home or office.
You can register right now.
- Six Revisions - For resources, icon packs etc
- One Xtra Pixel - Great for inspiration and ideas
- Design Informer - Helpful industry advice
- Inspired Mag - Design and tech news combined
- Smashing Share - Productivity tips and ideas
- CSS3 - Great article by Faruk Ates about CSS3 transitions
- Design - How using human photos can increase your conversion rate
- Dev - Steve Huffman on lessons learnt at Reddit
- Interview - Chrissie chats with the people behind Design Swap
- Web Apps - Des Traynor talks post web app launch strategy
If you are coming along to either of them please come and say hello. We are always interested to know what you think of the blog, newsletter and podcast.