Stay Connected with CVWMA
As we "reimagine" and "navigate" the "new" normal amidst COVID-19 pandemic, we hope you will continue to stay connected with us.
- Follow CVWMA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. We have a lot of educational resources that encourage the 3 R's for you. Or, request some of our printed materials.
- Need an recycling education program? We offer them virtually or *onsite (*with COVID-19 safety protocol) to any preschool, school, school club, scout troop, 4H group, home school group, childcare/learning center, library story time, summer camp, civic group within our 13 member local governments.
- Be a "recycling steward" in your community. Learn more here.
- Use our Recycling Wizard feature to help you find out what can be recycled and how to dispose of items properly where you live.
- Sign up for our free recycling collection day email reminders.
- For customer service, call us at (804) 340-0900 (recycling), (804) 425-0500 (trash), or
- Email us email@example.com
Stay safe and healthy.