October 24 to October 28, 2016 is Canadian Patient Safety Week
In the News
Breakfast with the Chiefs
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Chris Power, CEO, Canadian Patient Safety Institute
Location: Li Ka Shing, St. Michael's Hospital, 209 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON
Sponsors: CFHI, IBM, National Research, HIROC, Lough Barnes and St. Michael's Hospital
Upcoming Speakers for Breakfast with the Chiefs include:
Sign up here to be notified when dates are confirmed.
- Prabhat Jha, Director for the Centre for Global Health Research at St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, inducted into the U.S. National Academy of Medicine
- Gabriela Prada to Strategist for Health Policy, Medtronic, Mississauga, ON
- Steven Kahane to Primary Care Physician Lead Advisor, Central LHIN, Toronto, ON>
- Louis O’Brien to Board Chair, Central East LHIN, Ajax, ON
- Guylène Thériault to Assistant Dean, Distributed Medical Education, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Weaving a Mosaic of Support, a Caregiver Respite Program from the Mississauga Halton LHIN awarded Minister's Team Medal Honouring Excellence in Health Quality and Safety.
- Leah Bergstrome, an Aboriginal Patient Navigator awarded Minister's Individual Champion Medal Honouring Excellence in Health Quality and Safety.
- Rick Cooper to Interim Chair of the Board of Directors, North East Local Health Integration Network, North Bay, ON
- Kavita Mehta to CEO, Association of Family Health Teams of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Eric Brooks to Health Promotion Advisory, IWK Health Centre, Halifax, NS
- Philip De Souza to Manager, Communications and Marketing, HIROC, Toronto, ON
- Kwame McKenzie to Ontario Human Rights Commission, Toronto, ON
- Justus Barageine to Academic Director, Save the Mothers, Ancaster, ON
- Jay Cross to Director, College of Discovery, Creativity and Innovation, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Abraham (Rami) Rudnick to VP Research and Chief Scientist, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre and Thunder Bay Regional Research Institute, Thunder Bay, ON
- Ihor Boszko to VP Business Development, Ontario Genomics, Toronto, ON
- Roy Romanow to Chancellor, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- Brent Norton to Executive Chairman of the Board and acting Chief Executive Officer, Ortho Regenerative Technologies Inc., Montreal, QC
More | Send us your transitions.
Go to Jobs.Longwoods.com to see the latest postings of healthcare careers
- Senior Health Quality Performance Consultant - Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, ON
- Senior Consultant - Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network, Toronto, ON
- Chief Operating Officer, Home Care - Royale Hayat Hospital, Kuwait
- Chief Executive Officer - Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada, Toronto, ON
- Patient Care Manager, Mental Health Emergency Services Unit - Mental Health & Addictions Program - St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- Enabling Technologies for Integration (ETI) Program Manager - Central East Local Health Integration Network, Ajax, ON
British Columbia needs Nurses!
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
Multiple nursing jobs at Provincial Health Services Authority
Multiple nursing jobs at Fraser Health
100+ career opportunities
Post a position
Longwoods.com readers include Allied Health professionals. These are people involved with the delivery of health or related services pertaining to the identification, evaluation and prevention of diseases and disorders; dietary and nutrition services; rehabilitation and health systems management; this includes dental hygienists, diagnostic medical sonographers, dieticians, medical technologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, radiographers, respiratory therapists, and speech language pathologists. Post your job ads here.