"Happy Holidays" to our readers, authors, supporters and friends - from everyone at Longwoods
Exploring questions to effectively implement patient engagement.
Off The Cuff
Healthcare funding talks fail
Watch Santa on NORAD
Just Released! Healthcare Policy Vol. 12, No. 2
Better Science, Better Science Reporting.
Click here for the full issue
This holiday season, give yourself the gift of best practices in healthcare best practices and policy. Subscribe to Healthcare Quarterly before Monday and get 50% off the listed price. Order Now using coupon code HQ16.
Top 10 Articles Read in Healthcare Quarterly in 2016
Flu Season is Here
Healthcare Policy is a leader in academic publishing for healthcare policy research and the editors and publishers of the journal
want to make sure we keep it that way. To do that we need to hear from you, the reader. The information you provide in this 5
minute survey will help us to improve our delivery and provide you with the best possible content.
Click here to take survey
Patient Engagement – Catalyzing Improvement and Innovation in Healthcare
Part of the challenge in designing successful healthcare systems arises from the obvious truth that effective healthcare at its heart relies on human interactions.
Order your copy now
Breakfast with the Chiefs
Upcoming Speakers for Breakfast with the Chiefs include:
, Chairman and CEO, Medtronic
, VP Medical Affairs and Health System Solutions, Women's College Hospital and Maureen O'Neil
, President and CEO, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
President and CEO, Accreditation Canada
Dr. Robert Bell,
Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, Ontario
Sign up here
to be notified when dates are confirmed.
Our Editors Recommend
Organizational Factors Influencing Inter-professional Team Functioning in Primary Care Networks
Shelanne Hepp, Renee Misfeldt, Jana Lait, Gail D. Armitage and Esther Suter
Innovators and Early Adopters of Population Health in Healthcare: Real and Present Opportunities for Healthcare–Public Health Collaboration
Tai M. Huynh and Deborah Cohen
Stepping Up to the Plate: An Agenda for Research and Policy Action on Electronic Medical Records in Canadian Primary Healthcare
Amanda L. Terry, Moira Stewart, Martin Fortin, Sabrina T. Wong, Inese Grava-Gubins, Lisa Ashley, Patricia Sullivan-Taylor, Frank Sullivan and Amardeep Thind
Reflections on Progress in the Development of Advanced Practice Nursing in Canada
Ruth Martin-Misener and Denise Bryant-Lukosius,
World Health and Population
Mental Health and Latent Toxoplasmosis: Comparison of Individuals with and without Anti-Toxoplasma Antibodies
Shahram Khademvatan, Maryam Izadi-Mazidi, Jasem Saki and Niloufar Khajeddin
- January 20, 2017: Toronto, ON. Workshop: Quality Relationships
- January 31-February 1, 2017: Vancouver, BC. IoT, Big Data Healthcare Summit Western Canada
- February 13-17, 2017: Toronto, ON. National Institute on Nursing Informatics
- February 27-March 3, 2017 (Module I): Toronto, ON. Rotman Advanced Health Leadership Program.
- April 23-24, 2017: Halifax, NS. Conference for Administrative Professionals
- April 24-28, 2017 (Module II): Toronto, ON. Rotman Advanced Health Leadership Program.
- June 3, 2017: Toronto, ON. CNIA-ONIG Conference
- June 12-16, 2017 (Module III): Toronto, ON. Rotman Advanced Health Leadership Program.
More | Add your conference
- Catharine Gapp to Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Association of Non-Profit Homes and Services for Seniors (OANHSS), Toronto, ON
- Marc Afilalo, Chief of Emergency Medicine, Jewish General Hospital to Professor, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Bob Davis to Regional Technology Lead, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance, Stratford, ON
- Paul Gill to Regional Technology Lead, Alexandra Marine and General Hospital, Goderich, ON
- David Girard to Interim Manager, Medical Education, Research and Scholarship, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- Alain Beaudet, President of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to retire in March 2017, Ottawa, ON
- Gregory Taylor to retire as Chief Public Health Officer, Government of Canada, Ottawa, ON
- Pervez Faruqi to Chief of Staff, Chatham-Kent Health Alliance, Wallaceburg, ON
- Heather Hirsch to Board of Director, Alberta Health Services, Edmonton, AB
- Mamta Teves to Executive Director, Oxford-Elgin Child and Youth Services, Woodstock, ON
- Paul Allison to Board Chair, Drug Free Kids Canada, Toronto, ON
- Gillian Einstein, a researcher and associate professor of psychology at the University of Toronto, is the recipient of The Wilfred and Joyce Posluns Chair in Women's Brain Health and Aging, Ottawa, ON
- Max Fehlmann to President and Chief Executive Officer, The Cancer Research Society, Montreal, QC
- Martin Thibodeau to Chairman of the Board of the Cancer Research Society, Montreal, QC
- Steve Carroll to Senior Consultant, Project Management, Cardiac Care Network of Ontario, Toronto, ON
British Columbia needs Nurses!
- Director, Collaborative Practice - Sault Area Hospital, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Directors, Clinical Programs - Sault Area Hospital, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Full Time Manager –Emergency & I.C.U. - Brockville General Hospital, Brockville, ON
- Executive Director - The Rekai Centre at Sherbourne Place, Toronto, ON
- General Manager - Retirement Residence, Southern SK
- Executive Director - Grey Bruce Health Services, Owen Sound, ON
- Director, Client and Family Integrated Care - Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Senior Director, Inpatient Rehab and Complex Continuing Care - Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Director, Innovation Procurement - Plexxus, Toronto, ON
- President and Chief Executive Officer - Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON
- Director Laboratory Integration and Implementation - Women's College Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer - Kensington Health, Toronto, ON
- Director, Infrastructure Services - Health Sciences North, Sudbury, ON
- Central East Palliative Clinical Lead (non-physician) - Central East CCAC, Whitby, ON
- Chief Executive Officer - Institute for Health Systems Transformation and Sustainability , Vancouver, BC
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
100+ career opportunities
Post a position