Attract, Nurture, Retain
From the Longwoods Archives
Just Released - Available Now
Patient Engagement: Catalyzing Improvement and Innovation in Healthcare
Part of the challenge in designing successful healthcare systems arises from the obvious truth that effective healthcare at its heart relies on human interactions.
In the News
Breakfast with the Chiefs
Upcoming Speakers for Breakfast with the Chiefs include:
Omar Ishrak, Chairman and CEO, Medtronic
Danielle Martin, VP Medical Affairs and Health System Solutions, Women's College Hospital and Maureen O'Neil, President and CEO, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Sign up here to be notified when dates are confirmed.
Practices, Outcomes and Lessons Learned
On Call: Transforming Care for the Elderly Part 1
On Call: Shifting Care from Hospital to Home Part 2
Shifting Care from Hospital to Home
On Call: Shifting Care from Hospital to Home Part 1
- Carey Lucki, to Chief Executive Officer, Circle of Care and Vice President, Sinai Health System, Toronto, ON
- Steven J.Hoffman to Scientific Director, CIHR’s Institute of Population and Public Health, Ottawa, ON
- Pamela Fralick to President, Innovative Medicines Canada, Ottawa, ON
- Shane Sabatino to President of TELUS Sourcing Solutions (TSSI), Edmonton, AB
- Barbara Jones to Director, Nursing Innovation, at the Registered Practical Nurses Association (RPNAO) of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- William Adair received Meritorious Service Medal from the Governor General of Canada for leading the Spinal Cord Injury Ontario for 20 years.
- Richard James Armstrong received Meritorious Service Medal from the Governor General of Canada for founding the Ontario Association of Paramedic Chiefs.
- Dr. Edward Brown received Meritorious Service Medal from the Governor General of Canada for developing the Ontario Telemedicine Network.
- Robert Wendell Clarke received Meritorious Service Medal from the Governor General of Canada for developing A Caregiver’s Guide: A handbook about end-of-life care.
- Sabina Nuti appointed to European Commission panel of independent experts working on “Effective Ways of Investing in Health”.
- Mahsa Sadeghi to Manager, Surgical Performance Improvement, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON
- Hakim Lakhani to Director Process Improvement, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston MA
- Scott Wooder to Council, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Sara Simone to Senior Director, Education Program, Ontario Hospital Association, Toronto, ON
- Doug McGregor to Board Chair, Quinte Health Care, Belleville, ON
- Jennifer Walker to Canada Research Chair of Indigenous Health, Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON
- Kelly Burak to Associate Dean, Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Paula Keays to President of McKesson Canada, St.Laurent, QC
- Nancy Lum-Wilson to Registrar and CEO, Ontario College of Pharmacists, Toronto, ON
- David White to President, College of Family Physicians of Canada, Mississauga, ON
- Alicia Yang to Project Assistant, Covenant Health Canada, Edmonton, AB
- David Pichora to Paul B. Helliwell Chair in Orthopaedic Research, Faculty of Health Sciences, Queens University, Kingston, ON
- John Kurvink to Interim President and CEO Georgina Bay General Hospital, Midland, ON
- Mitchell Goldenberg to ICRE Chief Resident 2017, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Toronto, ON
- Erin Rayner-Hartley to ICRE Chief Resident 2017, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Vancouver, BC
- Simon Fleming to ICRE Chief Resident 2017, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, London, UK
- Dianne Martin received the Premier's Award for Ontario College Graduates, Health Sciences., Mississauga, ON
More | Send us your transitions.
British Columbia needs Nurses!
- Executive Director / General Manager - One Kenton Place, Toronto, ON
- Director, Health System Planning and Design - Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), Markham, ON
- Manager of Compliance Monitoring and Supervision - The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Toronto, ON
- President and Chief Executive Officer - HealthCareCAN, Toronto, ON
- Central East Palliative Clinical Lead (non-physician) - Central East CCAC, Whitby, ON
- Nurse Practitioner – Inpatient Medicine/Oncology - Niagara Health System, St. Catharines, ON
Multiple nursing jobs at Provincial Health Services Authority
Multiple nursing jobs at Fraser Health
Multiple nursing jobs at Interior Health
Multiple nursing jobs at Vancouver Coastal Health
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
100+ career opportunities
Post a position