Valentine's Day at the Office
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
- Vice-President, Pharmaceutical Reviews - CADTH, Ottawa, ON
- Manager, CSWO Program Operations, Victoria Hospital - London Health Sciences Centre, London, ON
- Program Director, Women and Children’s - Rouge Valley Health System, Scarborough, ON
- Regional V.P., Cancer Services - Windsor Regional Hospita, Windsor, ON
- Lots of Nurse positions in Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia and Ontario
- Plus many more Executive, Management and Nurse positions here
100+ career opportunities
Post a position
Ways & Means: Health Links – Click here to register – February 26, 2015. Ministries report. Patients reflect. Providers enlighten. Experts analyse. An interactive conference to define the opportunities and consider the possibilities to better care.
Join our Chairs:
Join Dr. Danielle Martin and Dr. Sacha Bhatia as we explore the future of Ontario’s Health Links program. Levers of Change – Making it Happen; Patient Engagement; Merging with Social Services and more.
The Honourable Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, Dr. Eric Hoskins and Deputy Minister of Health, Dr. Robert Bell will be joined by a group of exclusive, hand-picked, creative and thoughtful thinkers, providers and analysts including: Dr. Onil Bhattacharyya, Gail Donner, Lee Fairclough, Will Falk, Susan Fitzpatrick, Karen Glass, Brian Golden, Stephanie Greco , Dr. David M. Kaplan, Nancy Kennedy , Dr. Darren Larsen , Dr. Kwame McKenzie, Lisa Priest, Dr. Samir K. Sinha, Dr. Joshua Tepper, Dr. Jeff Turnbull, and Walter Wodchis
Sponsored by: Health Quality Ontario, RelayHealth, IBM, Covidien, and HIROC
More Information here.
Breakfast with the Chiefs - Register here - Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Stronger Together - Cancer Care Ontario’s focus on QUALITY, PERFORMANCE AND PARTNERSHIP puts patients and the public at the centre
Speakers: Michael Sherar, Dr. Catherine Zahn and Adalsteinn D. Brown
Sponsored by: HIROC and Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Would you like to sign up your institution to become a Public Institution HealthcareBoard member and have unlimited number of your staff and board members attend a season of Breakfast with the Chiefs and receive discounts to HealthcareRounds? Contact Matthew Hart - email@example.com
From the Longwoods Archives
Healthcare Policy Vol. 10, No. 2
"Retail spending per capita on prescription drugs was the highest in Quebec, at 35% above the rest of Canada.” by Kate Smolina and Steve Morgan
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com. Click here to see them all or add your own positions.
- Steph Ouellet to Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Middlesex Hospital Alliance, Strathroy, ON
- Dr. Amit Garg to Dr. Adam Linton Chair in Kidney Health Analytics, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western, London, ON
- Marco Marra to Head Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, UBC, Vancouver, BC
- Dr. David Berman to Director, Queen's Cancer Research Insititute, Queen's University, Kingston, ON
- Colette Prévost to Chief Executive Officer, York Region Children's Aid Society, Newmarket, ON
- Margaret Beatty, President & CEO Temiskaming Hospital, cross appointed to Assistant Professor, Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM) - Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON and Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON.
- Russell Williams to Chair, TVN Board of Directors, Kingston, ON
- Dale Clement to CEO, Waterloo Wellington CCAC, Waterloo, ON
- Dr. Sabrina Wong to Interim Director, Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, UBC, Vancouver, BC
- Connie Free to Interim CEO, Algoma Public Health, Wawa, ON