Disabilities and Employent
In the News
From the Longwoods Archives
When More is Not Always Better: Choosing Nursing Interventions Wisely
Advanced Practice Nursing in Canada
Don't miss the recently published case study book.
Patient Engagement: Catalyzing Improvement and Innovation in Healthcare
Part of the challenge in designing successful healthcare systems arises from the obvious truth that effective healthcare at its heart relies on human interactions.
Authors include Ross Baker, Carol Fancott, Glenn Robert and Jim Conway.
Order your copy now
Healthcare Policy is a leader in academic publishing for healthcare policy research and the editors and publishers of the journal
want to make sure we keep it that way. To do that we need to hear from you, the reader. The information you provide in this 5
minute survey will help us to improve our delivery and provide you with the best possible content.
Click here to take survey
Breakfast with the Chiefs
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 - Hurry, Register Today! Limited Seats Available.
Omar Ishrak, Chairman and CEO, Medtronic
Topic: From Theory to Practice: Implementing Value-Based Healthcare Around the World
Location: Auditorium, Lower concourse, MaRS Discovery District,, 101 College Street, Toronto, ON
Monday, February 27, 2017
Dr. Robert Bell, Deputy Minister of Health & Long-Term Care, Ontario
Topic: Planning Local Healthcare is Best Done Locally
Location: University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management, Desautels Hall, 2nd Floor, South Building, 105 St. George Street. Toronto, ON
Sponsors: CFHI, Cerner, HIROC, IBM, Lough Barnes, National Research, PwC and Rotman
Upcoming Speakers for Breakfast with the Chiefs include:
Sign up here to be notified when dates are confirmed.
- Danielle Martin, VP Medical Affairs and Health System Solutions, Women's College Hospital and Maureen O'Neil, President and CEO, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
- Leslee Thompson, President and CEO, Accreditation Canada
- Peter Pisters, President and CEO, University Health Network.
More | Send us your transitions
- Pria Sandhu to Chief Executive Officer, BC Doctors of Optometry, Vancouver, BC
- K. Jennifer Ingram to Seniors Physician Lead for the Central East LHIN, Ajax, ON
- Carrie Bourassa to Scientific Director, CIHR Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health, Ottawa, ON
- Martin Bott, VP of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking at Eli Lilly & Company, to InMed Board of Directors, Vancouver, BC
- Kareem Allamis to Fraser Health’s board of directors, Vancouver, BC
- Igor Sirkovich to Advisor, Health Informatics Technology Program, Centennial College, Toronto ON
- Tim Lenartowych to Sr. Advisor, Health Policy, Ontario Medical Association, Toronto, ON
- Mark Lathrop re-appointed to Scientific Director, McGill University and Genome Quebec Innovation Centre, Montreal, QC
- Karima Velji to Vice President of Clinical Services, OntarioShores, Whitby, ON
- David Borenstein to Clinical Quality Lead, Central East Local Health Integration Network, Ajax, ON
- Lisa Colleran to Board of Directors, NOVADAQ, Toronto, ON
- Tyler Murphy to Chief Financial Officer, Medical Facilities Corporation, Toronto, ON
- Boris Kralj to Chief Information and Analytics Officer, Ontario Medical Association, Toronto, ON
- Jatinder Baidwan to Chief Medical Officer, BC Coroner’s Service, Burnaby, BC
- Susan Taylor to Director, Public Health, Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit, Simcoe, ON
- Leslie O’Reilly to Board Chairman, Eastern Health, St. John’s, NL
- Bill Tottle to Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Central CCAC, Toronto, ON
- Andrew MacLean to Director, Family Medicine, New Brunswick Medical Society, Fredericton, NB
- Lori Marshall to President and CEO, Chatham-Kent Health Alliance, Wallaceburg, ON
- Beth Vachon to Special Advisory to Deputy Minister of Health, Government of Saskatchewan, Regina, SK
- Larry Allsen to Interim CEO, Cypress Regional Health Authority, Swift Current, SK
- Mary Bluechardt to President and Vice-Chancellor, Mount St. Vincent University, Halifax, NS
British Columbia needs Nurses!
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
- Executive Director, Professional Development and Practice Support - College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC), Mississauga, ON
- Manager of Finance/Financial Controller - Health Quality Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Vice President, Research and Academics - Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care, Penetanguishene, ON
- Vice President, Client Services - Circle of Care, Toronto, ON
- Specialist, Person-Centred Perspective - Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, Toronto, ON
- Director of Client Services - Circle of Care, Toronto, ON
- Quality Improvement Specialist - Health Quality Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Research Analyst - Health Quality Ontario, Toronto, ON
100+ career opportunities
Post a position