Healthcare Human Resources
And lots of Nursing jobs at Jobs.Longwoods.com
- Project Manager, Data & Implementation Science (6 vacancies) - University Health Network Toronto, ON
- Director, Operational Program Support - York Region, Community Health & Services Department, Paramedic & Seniors Service, Newmarket, ON
- Corporate Chief and Co-Medical Director, Department of Surgery - William Osler Health System, Brampton, ON
- Patient Care Manager - OR, PACU, Surgical Booking - Lakeridge Health, Oshawa, ON
- President & Chief Executive Officer - St. Joseph's Health System, Toronto, ON
- Senior Consultant - Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, ON
- Unit Director - Sistering, Toronto, ON
- Senior Policy Analyst - Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, ON
- Board of Directors - Canadian Patient Safety Institute, Edmonton, AB
- Senior Director, Nursing Practice and Advocacy - Ontario Nurses’ Association, Toronto, ON
- Manager IDEAS, and Quality Improvement Learning - Health Quality Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Health Care Coordinator - Sprucedale Youth Centre, Youth Justice Services Division, Ministry of Children and Youth Services, Simcoe, ON
- Director of Operations, Trauma Program- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer- Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Inaugural Research Chair in Community Health- Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
Breakfast with the Chiefs
Who’s coming next…
Click here to be to see videos of past speakers
- Dr. Edward Brown, CEO, Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
From the Longwoods Archives
The Nursing Human Resource Planning Best Practice Toolkit
Engaging Stakeholders - Healthcare is, after all, such a diverse field
The mantra of patient- and family-centred care is steeped in an ethic of collaboration. A key driver of success was the "engagement of multiple stakeholders from across regions" – especially patient and family advisors
Fragmentation vs Collaboration
We are not out to assign blame. The way the system, if one can call it a system, is designed — the processes encouraged and the behaviors rewarded, intentional or not serve to deliver the only results they can. To achieve different results, the system needs to change.
Three Tips to Engage Your Mobile Work Force
To truly connect and galvanize your work force, you need an anthem – a mission – a bandwagon everyone can jump on and feel great about. Exceptional leadership takes people on a journey to a better place.
In the News
Read more News here
See recent and past transitions here
Send us your transitions
We’ve updated our healthcare career site!
Longwoods has spent over 15 years developing relationships and establishing jobs.Longwoods.com as Canada’s premier healthcare job board. As a national organization and a national job board we focus on healthcare administration, academic, research and nursing. More and more organizations are now approaching us for allied, clinical, pharmacy and health related corporate / private industry listings. No other site in Canada offers the reach we do. We work with our recruiters to find the best options for you to consider. Your jobs are posted for 30 days on our site, plus we can promote the posting on social media and include it in weekly enewsletters. The audience and the reach is unmatched.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.
We have Better Careers and Better Candidates!