In the News
From the Longwoods Archives
The Undisciplined Economist - For four decades Robert G. Evans has been Canada’s foremost health policy analyst and commentator, playing a leadership role in the development of both health economics and population health at home and internationally. Read what he has written for Longwoods.
Thursday, May 26, 2016 - Toronto, ON
8:00 am – 9:00 am (Join us for Breakfast at 7:30 am)
Dr. Samir Sinha and Dr. Duncan Sinclair with guest, Bessie Stallworthy
Topic: Where Do Older People and Concepts Like Healthy Ageing fit in with Current Health Reform Conversations?
Sponsored by:CFHI, IBM , and PwC
Watch Breakfast with the Chiefs' videos here
Become a member of the Longwoods’ HealthcareBoard and receive these benefits and more:
- 4 quarterly issues, available in HTML, PDF and Print of a journal of your choice
- Full online access to the Archive (Past Issues) including all articles ever published in the journal
- Citation tracking and reference links to full-text articles
- Ability to comment on any article
- The advantage of having password access to Longwoods.com from any computer anywhere
- Free access to Breakfast with the Chiefs at no cost and discounts all HealthcareRounds
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com
. Click here
to see them all or add your own positions.
See the latest Transitions in Healthcare here