What's Trending in HR Tech
Top 10 HR tech trends to watch for in 2016
HR Technology Trends to Watch
HR Technology Trends: Beware of Shiny Objects
Five Hot HR Tech Trends for 2015 [Infographic]
Revamping The Status Quo In 2015: 4 Trends In HR Technology
How “people analytics” is transforming human resources
What’s Holding Women Back in the Workplace?
3 Things Managers Should Be Doing Every Day
Can one manager really replace an entire HR team?
Healthy employees create healthy revenue
Second annual Mental Health Awareness Week continues dialogue
How women can break through: Act like women, not men
Survey reveals Canada still has a ways to go on workplace discrimination
Top family-friendly employers help workers juggle careers, home life
Canada's Nurses Call for New Government to Promote a Health Care Agenda
Can My Employer's HR Call My Doctor if I Am Out of Work Due to Illness?
Inexperienced nurses a 'rural reality,' Central Health NL says
- Project Manager - Kingston General Hospital, Kingston, ON
- Executive Director, Iqaluit Health Services, Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Director, Strategy Implementation, First Nations, Inuit and Métis Cancer Control - Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, Toronto, ON
- Director, Service Transformation - CMHA, York Region, Toronto, ON
- Chief Executive Officer - North Simcoe Muskoka CCAC, Barrie, ON
- Executive Director - One Kids Place, Children's Treatment Centre, North Bay, ON
- Northern Health - Northeast Medical Health Officer, Fort St. John or Dawson Creek, BC
- Lots of Nurse positions in Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia and Ontario
- Plus many more Executive, Management and Nurse positions here
From the Longwoods Archives
Inter-professional Collaboration as a Health Human Resources Strategy: Moving Forward with a Western Provinces Research Agenda
Grace Mickelson, Esther Suter, Siegrid Deutschlander, Lesley Bainbridge, Liz Harrison, Ruby Grymonpre and Shelanne Hepp
Inter-professional (IP) collaboration in healthcare is an increasingly valued strategy to improve patient, provider and system outcomes.
The Effect of the Conflict on Syria’s Health System and Human Resources for Health
Aula Abbara, Karl Blanchet, Zaher Sahloul, Fouad Fouad, Adam Coutts and Wasim Maziak
Prior to the conflict, Syria’s health system was comparable with that of other middle-income countries; however, the prolonged conflict has led to significant destruction of the health infrastructure.
Consumers Around the World are Impacting the Canadian Digital Health Agenda - Michael Green and Sri Velamoor at Breakfast with the Chiefs
|TELUS Talks Health - November 19, 2015
With Dr. Mark Britnell, Chairman and Partner of the Global Health Practice at KPMG
Sign up for our New Events Alerts to be notified of when registration opens.
Watch Breakfast with the Chiefs' videos
Would you like to sign up your institution to become a Public Institution HealthcareBoard member and have unlimited number of your staff and board members attend a season of Breakfast with the Chiefs and receive discounts to HealthcareRounds? Contact Matthew Hart - email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com
. Click here
to see them all or add your own positions.
More | Send us your transitions.
- Maura McKinnon to Chief Human Resources Officer, Horizon Health Network, Miramichi, NB
- Michael Hayden to Chief of Staff, Miramichi and surrounding area, Horizon Health Network, Miramichi, NB
- Shannon Gullberg to Languages Commissioner, NWT Government, Yellowknife, NT
- Dianne Carmichael to Managing Director, Health Venture Services, MaRS, Toronto, ON
- Linda Hughes to Board Chair, Alberta Health Services, Edmonton, AB
- Donald Boudreau to Acting Associate Dean, Medical Education and Student Affairs, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Jane Bowers to Director of Fund Development, Mount St. Mary Hospital, Victoria, BC
- Jeremy Theal, North York General Hospital’s Chief Medical Information Officer, has been awarded the Minister’s Medal for his work and leadership in the development of the Canadian CPOE Toolkit, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Amanda Black to Research Chair in Women’s Health, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Sony Singh to Research Chair in Women’s Health, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, ON
- André Picard to the Chair of the Healthy Canada Conference Series, Toronto, ON
- Terry Shields to CEO, Leamington District Memorial Hospital, Leamington, ON
- Justin Trudeau to Prime MInister of Canada, Ottawa, ON