Only One Week Left!! Book Now!
Summer Sale! Save 50% per posting on Jobs.Longwoods.com!*
Are you Recruiting? Jobs.Longwoods.com can reach your target healthcare markets, nationally and globally.
Buy your job postings NOW and save 50% per posting. They will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
Quit treating physicians like crack whores
"It’s not the first study documenting the intellectual poverty of policies that owe their theory of human action to Pavlov. BC seems to have blown a billion (not a typo) over the past decade on a similar approach to improve primary care. The message is clear. Quit treating physicians as if they’re crack whores."
Across the Country
For HR Managers
For Job Seekers
Only One Week Left!! Summer Sale! Buy your job postings NOW and save 50% per posting.
They will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
- Chief Nursing Officer & Vice President, Clinical Services - Manitoulin Health Centre
- Chief of the Department of Emergency Medicine London Health Sciences Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Care London, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, London, ON
- Business Development Marketing Associate - National Research Corporation Canada. Markham, ON
- Director of Patient Services - Alexandra Hospital, Ingersoll, Ingersoll, ON
- Vice President, and Chief Financial Officer - Peterborough Regional Health Centre, Peterborough, ON
- Director of Finance - Georgian Bay General Hospital, Midland and Penetanguishene, ON
- President and Chief Executive Officer - WoodGreen Community Services, Toronto, ON
- Vice President, Patient Services -St. Mary's General Hospital, Kitchener, ON
- Executive Lead, Shared Care, Doctors of BC, Vancouver, BC
- And, lots of Nurse positions in Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, and Ontario
- Plus many more healthcare positions here
From the Longwoods Archives
…the importance of recognizing and rewarding quality through a much broader range of incentives that play to the intrinsic incentives motivating physicians than can be achieved with simple pay for performance schemes.
The hidden waste in Ontario healthcare
by Mark Hundert, Chris Helyar and Tom Closson
The evidence suggests that Ontarians in certain areas of the province and at certain hospitals are getting costly, unnecessary treatments.
An open letter to the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
from Ved R. Tandan, President of the Ontario Medical Association
Dear Minister Hoskins: Ontario’s Doctors were disappointed to read several of your comments in the press regarding on-going negotiations between the Ontario Medical Association and the Ontario government.
Sacred Cows. . . a Rick Merceresque rant….
– the bottom line: change is required, some sacred cows need to be turned into hamburgers and the politicians are going to have to put some skin in the game with unions, communities and professions
Subscribe to any of the Longwoods Journals here
Special Offer - One Week Only!
Subscribe to or renew a subscription to the Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership, edited by Dr. Lynn Nagle, University of Toronto, and receive 1 year online access to ANY other Longwoods journal of your choice.
After you subscribe online to Nursing Leadership please contact Barbara Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-864-9667) to activate your free journal.
Expires Wednesday, July 30, 2014.
Follow us on Twitter
and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com
. Click here
to see them all or add your own positions.
- Anna Greenberg to Director, Community and Population Health, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Toronto, ON
- Daniel Germain to Board, Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital, Orillia, ON
- Deborah Prowse to Health Advocate, Alberta Health Advocates, Edmonton, AB
- Dr. Richard Cherry to Associate Dean, Continuing Professional Developement, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western, London, ON
- Dr. Brenda Leung to Emmy Droog Chair in Complementary and Alternative Health Care, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB
- Julie Jeffries to Academic Chair, Nursing Studies, Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Alan Bocking to Scientific Advisor, Canada Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Research Network, Ottawa, ON
- Kareen Hall-Clarke to Principal and Business Development Executive at Lough Barnes Consulting Group, Toronto, ON
- Jennifer MacGregor to Managing Director for Canadian operations, Allscripts Canada, Richmond BC
- Indy Ghosh to Emergency Physician, Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON
- Dr. David Eisen to Chief of Family and Community Medicine, North York General, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Graham King to Medical Director, Hand and Upper Limb Centre, St. Joseph’s Health Care, London, ON
- Michel Perron to Vice-President, External Affairs and Business Development at Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Ottawa, ON
Our transitions come from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not guarantee that they are correct. But we are rarely wrong.
Only One Week Left!! Book your job postings NOW!
to save 50% per posting on Jobs.Longwoods.com!*
Jobs.Longwoods.com can reach your target healthcare markets. Nationally and globally.
reaches the markets that include chief level executives, managers, researchers, policy-makers, education, information and technology support as well as the allied professions, all in healthcare.
Buy the postings now and they will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
Your job will be tweeted to the followers on @LongwoodsJobs
, and you can choose to have it included in the Longwoods eLetter
Go to Jobs.Longwoods.com
and sign in to your account
, or create a new employer account
The Sale Rates are at this link: http://jobs.longwoods.com/rates/
* expires July 31, 2014