Summer Sale! Save 50% per posting on Jobs.Longwoods.com!*
Are you Recruiting? Jobs.Longwoods.com can reach your target healthcare markets, nationally and globally.
Buy your job postings NOW and save 50% per posting. They will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
Across the Country
For HR Managers
For Job Seekers
Summer Sale! Buy your job postings NOW and save 50% per posting. They will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
- Project Manager, Information Services - St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- President & Chief Executive Officer - Toronto East General Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Director, Digital Media - Ontario Medical Association, Toronto, ON
- Professional Practice Leader, Pharmacy - Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, Toronto, ON
- Collaborative Practice Leader - Clinical Informatics - St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- Patient Care Manager, Medicine & Seniors Care Program - St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- Associate Vice President, Information Services - Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON
- And, lots of Nurse positions in Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, and Ontario
- Plus many more healthcare positions here
From the Longwoods Archives
The Undisciplined Economist
Two Wings and a Prayer: Should Canada Make It Easier for Canadian Doctors Trained Abroad to Enter Practice Here?
by Morris L. Barer, Robert G. Evans and Lindsay Hedden
About 3,600 Canadians are currently studying medicine abroad (CSMAs). Most hope to return to practise in Canada. But the road back is not easy. These graduates must complete postgraduate residency training in Canada and alas, there are less openings than there are aspirants. One might have thought, amid the endless rhetoric of "physician shortages," that an obvious solution would be to increase the number of residency positions. But provincial governments are well aware, even if the media are not, that Canada is in the early stages of a dramatic expansion in physician supply fuelled by increased domestic training capacity.
Top 10 Changes in Healthcare in Canada in the Last 40 Years
by Tom Closson
Subscribe to any of the Longwoods Journals here
Healthcare Trio Deal!
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.com. Click here to see them all or add your own positions.
- Justine Jackson to the University Health Network’s Interim President and Chief Executive Officer, Toronto, ON
- Philip Christoff, Director, Policy and Planning for the Ontario College of Family Physicians, Toronto, ON
- Kim Storey to Director of Emergency and Patient Flow, Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, ON
- Mike Barron to President and Board Chair of the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Susan Anderson to the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Elizabeth Keller to the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Glenn Lanteigne to the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Jim Mickelson to the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Leon Salvail to Vice-President of the COACH 2014 - 2015 Board of Directors, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Richard Cruess to Companion of the Order of Canada for his pioneering work in the field of medical professionalism, Montreal, QC
- Dr. Philip Branton to Officer of the Order of Canada for his leadership in developing a national cancer research framework, Montreal, QC
- Dr. Guy Breton to Member of the Order of Canada for his contributions to the field of medical radiology, Montreal, QC
- Dr. Donna Stewart to Member of the Order of Canada for her contributions to women's health as a nationally renowned leader in the field., Toronto, ON
- G. Raymond Chang to Officer of the Order of Canada for his achievements as a business leader and for his generosity in support of education, health care and entrepreneurship, Toronto, ON
- Jim Leech to Member of the Order of Canada for his contributions as an innovator in pension management, for his writings on the subject of retirement funding, and for his community involvement, Toronto, ON
- Georgina Veldhorst to Senior Director, Planning, Integration and Community Engagement, Central Local Health Integration Network, Markham, ON
- Janet Dalicandro to Chair of its Board of Directors, The Scarborough Hospital (TSH), Scarborough, ON
- Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick to Chief of Medical & Academic Affairs/Chief of Staff, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kingston, ON
Our transitions come from sources we believe to be reliable. We do not guarantee that they are correct. But we are rarely wrong.
Recruiting? Longwoods can reach your target healthcare markets. Nationally and globally.
Book your job postings NOW
to save 50% per posting on Jobs.Longwoods.com!*
reaches the markets that include chief level executives, managers, researchers, policy-makers, education, information and technology support as well as the allied professions, all in healthcare.
Buy the postings now and they will stay in your account until you are ready to post a job.
Your job will be tweeted to the followers on @LongwoodsJobs
, and you can choose to have it included in the Longwoods eLetter
Go to Jobs.Longwoods.com
and sign in to your account
, or create a new employer account
The Sale Rates
are at this link: http://jobs.longwoods.com/rates/
* expires July 31, 2014