Speaking out for Nurses
Chief nurse in London health centre fired for exposing safety maladies at Ontario hospitals, RNAO says
Reclaiming the role of the RN (Video)
Mind the safety gap in health system transformation (Video)
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted
- Executive Director - Regent Park Community Health Centre, Toronto, ON
- Health Promotion Specialist - Ontario Medical Association, Toronto, ON
- Director, Communications & Community Engagement - Central East Local Health Integration Network, Ajax, ON
- Registered Nurses - Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, Thorold, ON
- Plus many more Executive, Management and Nurse positions here
Follow us on Twitter and be notified of new jobs as soon as they are posted: Twitter.com/LongwoodsJobs
Healthcare Leadership and Nursing positions added daily on jobs.Longwoods.comClick here
to see them all or add your own positions.
In the News
From the Longwoods Archives
Nursing Leadership Volume 29. Number 1 Special Focus On The Fundamentals Of Care
Nursing Leadership Survey
In an effort of ensure that we are fulfilling the needs of our readers we ask you to please fill out this short readership survey. Your feedback is very helpful and will make future issues even better.
We are interested in what you have to say and appreciate you taking the time! At the end you’ll find a coupon code to renew your subscription or subscribe to the journal.
Watch Breakfast with the Chiefs' videos here
More | Send us your transitions.
- David M. Kaplan to Provincial Clinical Lead, Primary Care at Health Quality Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Janet Davidson to chair of the Board of Directors of the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI), Ottawa, ON
- Tom Chau, Director of the Bloorview Research Institute, awarded the Jonas Salk Award at March of Dimes, Toronto, ON
- Bernard Lord to Chief Executive Officer of Medavie, Moncton, NB
- Santa J. Ono to President and Vice-Chancellor, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
- Paul Kubes to Executive Chair, CIHR College of Reviewers, Ottawa, ON
- Nathan Herrmann to Richard Lewar Chair, Geriatric Psychiatry, University of Toronto and Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON
- Julian Dobranowski to Chief of Diagnostic Imaging, Niagara Health System, St. Catharines, ON
- Margaret Steele to Dean of Medicine, Memorial University, St. John’s, NL
- Barbara Farber to Chair, Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation, Ottawa, ON
- Julie Maggi to Interim Chief, Department of Psychiatry, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Glen Lanteigne to Director of the Board, ITAC Health, Mississauga, ON
- Elaine Campbell to Interim President, Innovative Medicines Canada, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Amir Ginzburg to Mississauga Halton LHIN Clinical Quality Lead, Health Quality Ontario and the Mississauga Halton LHIN, Oakville, ON.
- Dr. Jennifer Everson to HNHB LHIN Clinical Quality Lead, Health Quality Ontario and the Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant (HNHB) LHIN, Hamilton, ON.
- Dr. Andrea Moser to Toronto Central LHIN Clinical Quality Lead, Health Quality Ontario and the Toronto Central LHIN, Toronto, ON.
- Dr. Reena Dhatt to North East LHIN Clinical Quality Lead, Health Quality Ontario and the North East LHIN, Sudbury, ON.
- Kimberly Williams to President, Resident Doctors of Canada, Ottawa, ON
- Shalu Bains to Director, Operational Effectiveness, Patient Care Services, Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, ON
- Stan Kutcher to co-chair, Mental Health and Addiction Panel, Government of Nova Scotia, Halifax, NS
- Starr Dobson to co-chair, Mental Health and Addiction Panel, Government of Nova Scotia, Halifax, NS
- Bonnie Adamson to Governance Investigator, Chatham-Kent Health Alliance and the Government of Ontario, Chatham-Kent, ON
- Alex Iverson, Senior Consultant, System Strategy and Planning, Cardiac Care Network of Ontario, Toronto, ON