Participant or supporter?
We are seeking both participants and supporters to join the project, either as individuals or organisations:
- participants get involved in specific action area(s), and
- supporters help promote the overarching aims of the project.
ECAP comprises a set of actions that the project partners are responsible for delivering. The project is based on taking a holistic approach towards the whole supply chain. Each stage is a building block that leads to success. The actions are:
- Design for longevity and lower impact
- Retailer and brands strategy development and action plans
- Suppliers strategy development and action plans
- Public procurement action
- Consumers acting more sustainably
- Young consumers acting more sustainably
- Fibre 2 Fibre (f2f) recycling
- Increasing clothing recovery rates
If you're interested in finding out more, please read about the actions on our website and then do get in touch with us.