Our priority here at TenPlus Systems is the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation from trusted sources, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization(WHO). We will continue to follow the appropriate protocols from these agencies and public health authorities.
We are taking several measures to prevent the spread of the virus, and want you to be aware that we take safety and hygiene seriously. For this purpose, we have incorporated the following protocols:
We would also like to offer curbside service, if you feel unsure about entering the store. Simply give us a call when you get here, and someone will come out to your car to assist you.
- All equipment checked in for repair and picked up will be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol wipes. You can also clean your devices before arriving, using the recommendations from Apple on their website.
- All surfaces frequently handled will be wiped down with alcohol wipes, such as counters, door handles, restrooms, and payment stations.
- All employees will use frequent hand washing to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front door and we ask everyone entering into the building to sanitize their hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available at payment stations and throughout our office.
We hope that this alleviates some concerns you may have when servicing your technology with us.
As new information becomes available, management will continue to monitor and we will respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our customers and employees. We will post any immediate changes on our website.
Avoid the big box stores and shopping centers and the larger crowds that come with those venues. We are a locally owned small business and see less concentrated traffic. With the recent closure of all Apple stores in the U.S., we will continue to be here for your technology needs.