|April 2, 2014
- Thank you for attending the 2014 ATDC Startup Showcase! See below for a short video from the Metro Atlanta Chamber featuring Showcase and the ATDC + Venture Atlanta Fast Pitch.
And congratulations again to our 2014 Graduates, MessageGears, Pindrop Security, and SalesLoft.
ATDC Community News
- Want to learn how to build a business out of your app? The Application Developers Alliance is hosting an App Strategy Workshop: Gaining and Engaging Users at ATDC this Thursday, April 3rd, from 3:00-7:00 PM in the Hodges room. Register here and use the code "ATDC" for free registration.
- Metro Atlanta Chamber E3 Awards will take place on April 4, 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Buckhead. This event highlights the companies, organizations and individuals working to conserve metro Atlanta’s natural resources, including clean technologies. Register here.
- Metro Atlanta Chamber and the Atlanta Business Chronicle have just launched their 2014 Business Person of the Year Awards, a great opportunity to get exposure in the business community. Entrepreneurs will be recognized in three different experience buckets:
Experienced Entrepreneur: 7+ years;
Emerging Entrepreneur: 3-7 years;
Early Stage Entrepreneur: 1-3 years.
Find out more here, and apply by April 16th!
- Great Wide Open, an open source technology conference, will be in Atlanta April 2-3. Use code "gatech" for a 50% discount. Here's why you should attend.
- Need a unique part built for a technical project? GTRI Machine Services can help.
- FastPitch™: Venture Capital Forum, is a VC invitation-only event where emerging tech companies have the opportunity to present to an exclusive group of venture capitalists. 6-8 companies from the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast U.S will be selected. Click here for more information or click here to apply now.