|May 13, 2014
- The MIT Enterprise Forum is hosting a "Run It By the Pros" Workshop tomorrow, May 22. Listen in and participate as teams of entrepreneurs talk with the panel about their ventures and receive actionable advice from experts Allen Nance, Sarah Ernst, Chip Brown, and Chris Hackney.
- ATDC Graduate SalesLoft is sponsoring the 2014 Inside Sales Conference in Atlanta on June 17. Use code SalesLoft for a $50 discount!
- Venture Atlanta has officially opened its call for companies! There are 30 spots open for this year's event, which takes place October 21-22 at the Georgia Aquarium. It is free to apply and free to present—Apply now.
- Submission and voting are now open for Greenbook's Insight Innovation Competition.
- As part of a mission to promote STEM education, TAG is looking for startup companies to hire a high school student for 5 weeks this summer. Students will work up to 20 hours per week in exchange for a $1000 stipend paid by the hiring company. Scholarships are available if cost is a barrier to company participation. If you are interested, check out the website here or contact Sherri Von Behren at firstname.lastname@example.org