It’s the holiday season. A festive time of year, although we can easily get wrapped up in the hype, chaos and media marketing. This year, give yourself a gift…the gift of gratitude. Take some time to acknowledge and be thankful for all your blessings. Yes, this should be done daily, but too often the busyness of life consumes us and we may neglect and not be aware of those wonderful daily happenings.
Here are some of the insights...as I relax and visualize this past year, 2013. A few things that I am truly grateful for:
- My beautiful family and friends
- The newest addition to my family, Eliana Mae
- My office staff at Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, PC
- Our new office location
- Our patients, whom we love and respect. We are honored with the trust and support they give to us.
- My colleagues that I have had the pleasure of working with over this past year
- The release of my 3rd, award-winning, book: 50 Tips To Improve Your Sports Performance
- The teachers and mentors that have touched my life in so many ways
- Good health and abundance
Now, it’s your turn. I invite you to take this opportunity to take a few moments out of your busy schedule to listen to a short meditation on gratitude by my friend, Dr. Deb Sandella. When you have completed this, allow your eyes to gently open. You might want to write a few thoughts or insights on a notepad before you continue on with your day.
“Just for a moment allow yourself to pause and bring into mind the image of someone or something that brings you great joy... (PAUSE - yes really do it) and notice how your body immediately softens. When we focus our attention on people and experiences that make us happy, we automatically activate the release of feel-good hormones”. Dr. Deb Sandella
A very special thank you to Dr. Deb Sandella, my friend, mentor, creator of the RIM Institute and master healer, for sharing a beautiful meditation on gratitude.
It is you, my family, friends, patients and colleagues whom I love dearly. You have taught me and energized me. I wish each of you a very happy holiday. Enjoy the Ta-Dah!
– Enjoy your life’s journey and celebrate the transformations in your life.
Feel free to send questions, comments or insights on your journey of transformation.
With love and gratitude,
Lynn Fishman Hellerstein, O.D., FCOVD, FAAO
Do you know someone that would like this email?
Click here to forward this email to a friend