In Case You Missed It
Members Movie Night
at Camaraderie Coworking
- Thu Apr 3, free (bring a friend or spouse) with potluck contribution
- We'll be watching Kinky Boots - a great film about business innovation
CoworkingOntario 2014 Conference
at Camaraderie Coworking
- Fri Apr 4, all day, $5
- a day of coworking for just $5
at 10 Carden, Guelph
Yelp 101: How to create a great business listing
at Hilton Toronto
- Apr 27-29, save $100 with coupon code: CMRDRE
- conference for creative thinkers, developers, and designers
One of our colleagues, GizmoLabs, posted this quote that we think happens to be a really awesome description of coworking:
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
~ Henry Ford
It's been a long winter, and a particularly difficult one, too. But we're told that spring is around the corner, and we're already seeing hints of it - including more people coming out to events, scheduling tours of our space, and general business spring cleaning (including tax return preparations!)
In this issue:
- New Virtual Membership Levels
- Schedule a Tour Widget
- Meetup Space Available
- Closed for the Holiday
- In Case You Missed It
- Event Listings
Schedule a Tour Widget
We're happy to introduce two new membership levels, both virtual.
We've always had a mail receiving option for our space, but never really promoted it until revcently. And then we decided to offer a non-space annual membership as well.
Monthly Mail Receiving
- use Camaraderie as a mailing address for your mail and courier packages (ideal if you're a small business owner working from home and don't want to give out your home address) for $25/mo.
Non-space Annual Membership
- mail receiving as well as an invitation to join our internal social network and private internal networking events and member events for $350/yr
See details for both at http://camaraderie.ca/coworking
If you've seen our website in the last few days, we now have a new widget from vCita to make it super easy for prospective members to schedule a tour of our space. It pops up automatically, and gives many time options to choose from. just wait for a confirmation (or a reschedule request) and you're done!
Have a look at http://camaraderie.ca on your desktop or mobile device.
We're looking for more meetup groups to hold their events in our space, and some we'll consider sponsoring for free.
We have flexibility for where the meetups take place:
- small intimate groups of up to 6 can sit in our meeting room
- groups up to 12 can sit in our middle workspace
- and soon we'll have access to our first floor which can seat up to 65 theatre style
to discuss your meetup.
We'll be closed on Mon Apr 21 for the Easter Monday holiday.