New Trends in Geriatric Care
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Location: Mattison Corporation
8909 Purdue Road, Suite 130
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
EWHC Member: $35.00
Special Offer: EWHC Members are invited to bring a Non-Member Guest free of charge! Choose the EWHC Member + Guest option when registering.
Please join us for a roundtable discussion regarding the needs of an aging population.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Current demographics and trends that providers and family members should be aware of;
- Dealing with high rates of chronic conditions;
- Addressing the demands of Baby Boomers related to dementia, assisted living, and the effect on senior living;
- The stresses and daily considerations of the family members and caregivers that provide assistance;
- How the healthcare community can best respond to this aging population and provide assistance to the caregivers.
Gary L. Vance, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP has 38 years of experience in the planning and design of healthcare facilities. Gary focuses his work on healthcare visioning and planning and specializes in communicating with the healthcare and senior housing community.