The tomatoes have finally hit their full ripening potential, so we will begin selling them at both weekly markets, and should have plenty for the next month at least. The earliest squash are starting to ripen, and should be on the market table in the next week or two at the most! This week we have a very limited number of fall/winter seedlings for sale. Come early Wednesday or Saturday if you need to stock your winter garden.
Here's what's fresh this week:
We are happy to report that we are now running two "checkouts" on Saturday morning to help move through the line quicker and we have been able to keep a selection of most of our produce on the table past 11am.
Wednesday August 12th, 4pm-6pm
Saturday August 15th, 10am-12pm
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection. Most items are limited to 2 per family/purchase.
- Salad Mix
- Salad turnips
- Kale bunches
- Beet bunches
- Green Onions
- Swiss Chard
- English cucumbers
- Carrot bunches
- Potatoes (mixed bags: red, russian blue, german butter)
- Sweet Basil
- Garlic (cured Softneck, Red Russian)
- Bulb Onions (fresh bulbs with greens)
- Tomatoes (cherry and larger heirloom)
- Snap Beans (Dragon Tongue, Green Filet)
- Pole Beans (Purple, Scarlet Runner, long filet)
- Flower bouquets (Saturday only)
Seedlings (fall/winter garden - limited quantities)
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- Kale (Winterbor, Red Russian)
- Sat. Aug 15th, 10am-12pm
- Wed. Aug 26th, 4:30-6:00pm (Family friendly - Potluck too!)
Come out the last Wednesday of the month and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits! Bring a plate to share and join us for the potluck at out new celebration table afterward.