Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Pick up all your fall veggies for your bountiful feast at our markets this week, and don't forget the squash for pumpkin pie!
Here's what's fresh this week:
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection!
Wednesday October 8th, 4-6pm
Saturday, October 11th, 10am-12pm
Get your own EGP T-Shirt ($20) and produce bag ($10) - all proceeds support our projects!
- Green Onions
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Hot peppers (jalapeno, red chili)
- Eggplant (long white & dusky purple)
- Bulb Onions (yellow & red)
- Kale bunches
- Swiss chard
- Salad Mix
- Squash (red kuri, butternut, delicata, acorn, spaghetti, sugar pumpkin)
- Pumpkins! (Sugar pie, Cinderella, Big Blue Hubbard)
- Snap peas (limited)
- Head Lettuce
- Beets (early wonder and chioggia)
- Cucumbers (english, snacking)
Sat. October 11th, 10am-noon
Wed. October 29th, 4:30-6pm
Come out to our next work bee and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits!