Beautiful fall colours at the farm! Come by to pick up the best of the harvest season.
Here's what's fresh this week:
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection!
Wednesday September 17th, 4-6pm
Saturday, September 20th, 10am-12pm
Get your own EGP T-Shirt ($20) and produce bag ($10) - all proceeds support our projects!
- Green Onions
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes (orange, red, purple, yellow)
- Hot peppers (jalapeno, red chili)
- Eggplant (long white & dusky purple)
- Bulb Onions (yellow & red)
- Multi-colour Carrots
- Cured storage garlic - Hardneck (Red Russian, Persian Star)
- Kale bunches *new fall plants
- Swiss chard *new fall plants
- Salad Turnips *They're back!
- Salad Mix
- Squash (red kuri, butternut, delicata, acorn, spaghetti, sugar pumpkin) *new*
- Beets (early wonder and chioggia)
- Cucumbers (english, snacking)
- North Shore Honey (new dark late harvest)
Wed. September 24th, 5-6:30pm (Potluck 6:30-7pm)
Sat. October 11th, 10am-noon
Come out to our next work bee and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits!
Our community potlucks are always lots of fun - meet your neighbours, share a meal and gardening tips. There is always lots to learn, and it's fun for the whole family! No need to have volunteered before the potluck - just come join us!