For all those gardeners who like to get a head start: we will have our fist tomato seedlings for sale this week!
Here's what's fresh this week:
We will be running regular markets every Saturday from here on out, so we're right back into the swing of things. Wednesday Markets (4pm-6pm) will begin on May 13, and run weekly from then on.
This week we will have both early season organic veg for your dinner table, as well as plenty of early season seedlings to help you get a start on your garden
Saturday May 2nd, 10am-12pm
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection!
- Brassica Bags (kale buds, purple sprouting broccoli, and overwintered kale leaves - amazing for salads, stir frys, smoothies)
- Salad Mix
- Salad turnips
- Green garlic (earliest garlic of the season, pulled before it flowers or bulbs - like a garlic flavored leek)
- *new* Tomatoes (Bush: Oregon Spring, Gold Nugget; & Vine: Sungold, Italian Paste Roma)
- Wed. April 29th, 4:30-6:00pm
- Saturday May 9th, 10AM-NOON
Come out to our first Wednesday workbee and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits! Bring a plate to share and join us for the potluck at out new celebration table afterward.