We will (at last!) have Loutet Honey for sale on Saturday. Limited quantities, so come get it. Just in case the Loutet honey doesn't last through the day, we will also have Bee Friendly honey for sale. Both honeys are certified Raw and North Shore only!
On Saturday we will also be running our 4th installment of the Community Market, with other local vendors at Loutet. There will be 10+ vendors for this market - all of your favorites from previous markets plus many more!
We are happy to report that we are now running two "checkouts" on Saturday morning to help move through the line quicker and we have been able to keep a selection of most of our produce on the table past 11am.
Here's what's fresh this week:
Wednesday September 9th, 4pm-6pm
Saturday September 12th, 10am-12pm
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection. Most items are limited to 2 per family/purchase.
- Salad Mix
- Spinach *they're back!
- Radishes *they're back!
- Kale bunches
- Beet bunches
- Carrot bunches *they're back!
- Green Onions
- Swiss Chard
- English cucumbers
- Potatoes (mixed bags: red, russian blue, german butter)
- Sweet Basil
- Garlic (Red Russian hardneck)
- Bulb Onions (yellow, red, white)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- Pole Beans (Purple, Scarlet Runner, long filet)
- Winter Squash (Red Kuri, Spaghetti, Delicata) *new*
- Flower bouquets (Saturday only)
- Loutet Honey (Saturday only) *new*
- Bee Friendly North Shore Honey (Saturday only) *new*
- Straw Bales (mulch your garden: less water, fewer weeds, warm plants in the fall/winter)
- Sat. Sept 12th, 10am-12pm
- Sat. Sept 26th, 10am-12pm
- Wed. Sept 30th, 4:30-6:00pm (Potluck too!)
Come out the last Wednesday of the month and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits! Bring a plate to share and join us for the potluck at out new celebration table afterward.