All of our garlic is cured now and this week we will have all varieties (Softneck, Red Russian, Yugoslavian). This is the garlic you can store through the fall and winter in a cool dark place. You can also keep it for your own seed garlic to be planted in October, or just eat it up for it's fabulous taste. It's pesto season! We are now selling "pesto bags" of our Sweet Basil at market, don't miss your opportunity to fill your fridge and freezer with homemade pesto :)
Here's what's fresh this week:
We are happy to report that we are now running two "checkouts" on Saturday morning to help move through the line quicker and we have been able to keep a selection of most of our produce on the table past 11am.
Wednesday July 29th, 4pm-6pm
Saturday August 1st, 10am-12pm
Please note: we do our best to project what we can harvest, but we can't guarantee that everything will be available, or available at both Wed. and Sat. markets. As we have limited quantities of some items, arrive early for the best selection. Most items are limited to 2 per family/purchase.
- Salad Mix
- Salad turnips
- Kale bunches
- Beet bunches
- Green Onions
- Swiss Chard
- English Cucumbers
- Carrot bunches
- New potatoes (mixed bags: red, russian blue, german butter)
- Sweet Basil
- Garlic (cured Softneck, Red Russian, Yugoslavian) *new price*
- Fresh Onions (fresh bulbs with greens)
- Tomatoes (cherry and larger heirloom) *Saturday only*
- Snap Beans (Dragon Tongue, Runner, Green Filet) *new*
- Flower bouquets (Saturday only)
- Wed. July 29th, 4:30-6:00pm (Potluck too!)
- Sat. Aug 1st, 10am-12pm (Family friendly!!)
Come out the last Wednesday of the month and help us wrestle with the newest plant invasion (aka weeds). Or join the compost social, with muscle-building and aromatherapy as added benefits! Bring a plate to share and join us for the potluck at out new celebration table afterward.