Whatâ€™s so good about real play?
Children explore the world using all their senses. This is how they learn, and it often results in mess. Free, messy, unstructured play has loads of benefits, including:
- Developing confidence and independence.
- Honing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Practicing problem-solving and planning skills.
- Increased concentration.
- Experimenting and developing a scientific mind.
- Learning about cause and effect.
- Messy art projects allow kids to express themselves, refine their sense of touch, learn new vocabulary, and be creative.
- Increased appreciation for, and knowledge of, our environment.
- Physical health and fitness.
- Article Link- CLICK HERE