May 2012 Healthy Bliss
Summer is the best time to get into healthier habits, with more access to fresh fruits and vegetables and increased daylight hours for exercise and sunshine.
Take advantage, get out your blender and feel the Power of the Greens!!
Stronger, Better, Healthier
Every morning I wake I give thanks to the Universal Mind,
Affirming that only good comes to me
I face my day bravely to whatever comes,
Because I know, I am part of humanity in Thee.
That is why I say every morning, that each day
I am stronger, better and healthier
Because eventually my mind understands this
And my life turns according & I became wiser.
Our human brain & body works this way,
What we believe comes to us
Eventually I change according to my belief
The truth will reveal & I stop being what previously I was.
Are you not experiencing the level of energy and good health you desire? Green Smoothies could be your answer to start getting results. And what better time to start than the beginning of summer!
Jennifer's most popular class is now accesible to everyone, anywhere on the globe!
Jennifer's kit gives you a DVD, 3 eBooks, 2 spout bags, a Sprout Bag book and a FREE extra gift! This is really the most comprehensive Green Smoothie educational pack there is - You will understand why leafy green vegetables are the missing element in today’s modern diet. You will learn why and how the Green Smoothie is the solution to getting your body back to a superior state of health, and to staying there!
No more fad diets, supplements or yo-yo eating. Just by adding One Green Smoothie a day to what you already eat, you will automatically feel better. The Power is in the Greens!
Your Green Smoothie DVD will explain the secret healing power of the greens and will show you how to make the Best Green Smoothies ever! Your Quick Start Guide can get you blending in minutes. You will learn fast and easy tips to make sure you take care of your blender and get a great tasting smoothie every time. Plus over 200 recipes!!
You’ll also learn about Superfoods to high-boost your smoothie with more anti-oxidants, protein or minerals. And you’ll learn how to make Fresh Sprouts and see how to add them to your Green Smoothie Power special, The Great Green Gazpacho! Start seeing Results that Last!
Some of the Amazing Recipes: Happy Morning, Daily Detox, Quick Cleanse, Fresh Start, Power Blaster, Digestive Balance, Liver Tonic, Instant Health, Basic Instinct, Champion Blend, Enzyme Energy, Pick Me Up, Mega Omegas, Full of Gratitude, Tweet-worthy, Natural Glow, De-Stresser, Simple Pleasure, Soul Food, Fast Tune-Up, Green Gaspacho, Protein Power, Green Kingdom, Antioxidant Blend, Divine Creation, Ab Fab, Super Dude, Zen Garden, Fountain of Youth and many more!
The next Green Smoothie Success story could be you!!
“I’ve been drinking Green Smoothies every morning for the past 2 weeks,
and I’ve never felt better.
Not only do I have more energy during the day,
but I can sleep most nights without any sleeping pills.
I just cannot believe the difference in the way I feel.
Truly miraculous!!” - A. W., Hong Kong
Now available for sale at http://greensmoothiepower.com for $89.95. This educational package is the best starting point for anyone intersted in eating more raw foods, understanding the principals or real health, wanting to make fast and easy change and start feeling better immediately. It really is that simple.
Featured Raw Food Recipe
Jennifer's famous Pumpkin Seed Cheese
Pumpkin Seed Cheese Ingredients:
Finally, I am sharing this recipe after so many requests! I made this yesterday for a Memorial Day party, and everyone loved it! The bowl in the photo was full yesterday, luckily I remembered to photograph it before it was all gone! Pumpkin seeds are naturally high in zinc and are therefore excellent for the glandular system. They are also a good anti-parasitic and anti-fungal food, combine that with the garlic and you have a powerful immune booster!
2-3 large garlic cloves
1.5 - 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
juice of 4-5 limes
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. cumin powder (to taste)
dash sea salt or Himalayan salt
Pumpkin Seed Cheese Directions:
Grind the dry pumpkin seeds in a mini food processor. Empty and put aside. Then, grind the fresh garlic in the same mini food processor. Add the ground pumpkin seeds again, squeeze in the fresh lime and add the spices to taste. Grind again. The consistency should be moist; if still dry, add more lime juice. This dip tastes best if left to sit overnight, but can also be eaten immediately. Serve with freshly sliced cucumber for a delicious 100% raw food vegan snack!
Please note: I call this a 'seed cheese' because the fresh lime gives it a slightly cheesey flavor, but there is no cheese or dairy in this recipe, it is pure raw food bliss!
SPREAD THE LOVE - Forward this to a friend!
Ten Ways to Make Your Kitchen Healthier
Create a Healthy Living Space for a Healthy You!
Making a plan for healthy habits has to include a healthy space to make your creations. Your kitchen should be a comfortable clean inviting place. When the energy is good, you feel happier. The food picks up that vibration and actually becomes healthier for you. It's true!
Take some time this week to get your kitchen ready for all those yummy Green Smoothies and real Healthy Bliss!
1. Clean out your pantry of expired foods. Old foods have a dead energy. Get rid of them! Check the dates on everything periodically. If there is no date, get rid of it if you have not used it in more than 1 year.
2. Check foods for mold. Look in any jars or powders in your fridge. If you see mold, get rid of it! Mold can spread through spores in the air; if one food is infected, others will be soon too!
3. Switch to glass containers. Although glass storage is more expensive than plastic, it's an investment in your health. Especially when storing salads with vinegar, the plastic can be leached into the food. Store dry goods in glass jars. For glass containers, look for store coupons, buy on sale, or check discount stores.
4. Get sharp knives. Having a good set of sharp knives makes preparing food so much more enjoyable and easier! Is it time to replace a knife, can it be sharpened? Get your kitchen ready for chopping bliss!
5. Store cutting boards dry. When you rinse your cutting boards, be sure they are totally dry before putting away. Stacking wet cutting boards makes a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
6. Create healthy counter space! Keep your kitchen in order by only keeping healthy essentials on the counter, like a blender or juicer. When those items are looking at you every day, you are much more likely to use them!
7. Clean out the fridge and defrost the freezer. It's easy to wipe the refrigerator shelves with white vinegar and baking soda. Old remnants of food on shelves is not only unsanitary and but has a stale energy. Your food should be treated and stored like valuable jewelry, in a beautiful clean container!
8. Play music, make the kitchen fun! The happier you are when preparing food, the more likely you are to do it again and again. Take time to be grateful, feel happy, appreciate your health, and give thanks to your food while you prepare your creation. Sing out loud, the more fun the better!
9. Decorate with fresh food. There's nothing more inviting to a healthy kitchen than a bowl of fresh colorful fruit, a line of tomatoes on the window or a few fresh herbs growing in small containers. As you rotate foods with the season, your kitchen changes too!
10. Get inspired with new recipes & cookbooks! Clean out any old cookbooks from your unhealthy past and make way for new recipes and inspiration for the New You! Experimenting with raw food salads, smoothies and recipes keeps life interesting. When your food tastes good and is good for you, healthy bliss comes naturally!
Jennifer back in Koh Samui on June 4th!
....and looking forward to seeing you!
Summer 2012 Schedule:
June 4 - July 13: Koh Samui, Thailand
July 14 - July 21: Tokyo, Japan
July 21 - August 11: Maui, Hawaii, USA
after August...stay tuned!
Jennifer is accepting clients at every destination.
Contact her by email or by phone at +66 (0) 801412702 to book sessions or get the latest info on classes.