|Welcome to Jennifer's Healthy Bliss News!
Welcome to the Healthy Bliss network of Jennifer Thompson's friends, clients & family. I hope this email finds you in the best of health in body, mind & spirit! I am so happy to be able to share the latest happenings on my side of the world! I have a new website featuring information on natural healing, detoxing, cleansing, Green Smoothies, Iridology, Crystal Healing and updates on where I am in the world! I've done a bit of work in Bali, Perth & Hawaii this year, and I'm now back on the island of Koh Samui and keeping myself busy seeing clients and teaching Green Smoothie Classes. Be sure to let me know when you are coming to Samui so we can book a session together or just share a coconut on my veranda!
I look forward to seeing you soon!
'Stop every now and then.
Just stop and enjoy.
Take a deep breath.
Relax and take in the abundance of life.'
Healthy Habits Check
How are the stress levels lately? Pretty bad, huh? Have the post-fast fruit platters been replaced with too many fast food fixes and late night binging? Are you secretly dreaming of getting back to Samui for another detox, fast & cleanse, a chance to rest, recharge, reset and renew? Well you are not alone! If you've been to one of my Healthy Habits talk in Samui, you'll remember my story and know that I have been down that path before myself. Long-term, the real challenge lies in making long-term positive change to your daily habits outside of the fasting times. You don't have to wait until you can make it back to Samui to start. Remember, your health is your biggest asset! If you don't spend money on your food, you will spend it on a doctor! You deserve only the very best in life, so start giving your body the very best too! You can start to make positive change today. Imagine coming back for a fast being more healthy than when you left last time - you can do it! I believe in me, and I believe in you too!
Healthy Habits you can Start Today:
1. One day a week fruit day - Remember my recommendation to make Mondays your 'Fruitday'? Just by eating one day a week of only fresh fruits, you can give all of your organs a rest and a cleanse, clean out the bowel, high-boost on vitamins and re-calibrate your mind for healthy food choices for the week. If you do one day a week of fruit only for 7 years, you will have eaten a 100% fruit only diet for one full year of your life! Don't underestimate the power of a one-day cleanse!
2. Eat more raw foods - You don't have to go 100% raw food vegan in order to reap the benefits of fresh, live, high-enzyme, nutritious raw foods. Try to eat one raw food meal a day, whether it be a yummy fruit salad for breakfast, a delicious salad for lunch or a Green Smoothie for dinner. Watch as your energy levels naturally increase. See how your skin clears and begins to emit a nice, healthy glow. Feel your clothes loosen and enjoy receiving compliments from others who notice the positive difference in you!
3. Forgive, Love & Let Go - Yes, we have to go there too! The spirit needs healing just as much as the physical body. You can eat a perfect 100% raw food, organic diet and still manifest dis-ease if you do not start forgiving, loving and letting go in life! Always remember, nothing can hurt you unless you give it your consent! Happiness has to start within. We cannot depend on others for our happiness. The search for a happy man’s shirt found a happy man who did not own a shirt! Do you get it?? Start loving today! Smile!
4. Live More Natural, Whole & Pure! - This one is easy. What kind of deodorant are you using? Get an aluminum-free version that works. Replace your cleaning products with vinegar and sodium bicarbonate. Buy local and organic when possible. Save money and make your own fresh delicious sprouts at home! Replace your chemical makeup with healthy, natural, organic alternatives! Always try to make better choices for your overall body health.
Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
Feature Organ: The Liver
In the detox world it's easy to get so focused on the colon - having colemas, talking about mucoid plaque, etc. that many people forget about the liver. Doing a 7-day fast is fantastic as it gives all the organs a rest and of course gives the colon a good cleanse, but the liver needs cleansing too, especially to clear itself of any built-up heavy metal toxicity, parasites or excess fat. The liver is the grand filter of the body and it purifies everything we eat, drink and breathe. It also purifies out emotions. If you find yourself holding on to anger, frustration or impatience especially, it could be time for some specialized liver cleansing.
With the exception of the skin, the liver is the largest organ in the body and performs over 500 functions, far more than any other organ in the body. We cannot be healthy or recover from illness without a strong, clean well-functioning liver. If the liver is unable to carry out its full function, not only does it become congested and weak; all other organs will be more challenged as a result.
There are some simple, easy steps you can take to make sure you keep your liver clean. Try to reduce the number of chemicals in your home including cleaning and beauty products. Switch to natural hair dyes and chemical-free makeup. It's not that hard! Avoid fried foods and heated oils as much as possible. The rancid fats from these foods can add unnecessary stress and burden to the liver. Add more dark leafy bitter greens, carrot and beet root to the diet - these foods naturally help support good liver function.
If you want to do more specific liver cleansing, you can try a liver/gallstone flush at home. Contact me for details on this - it's a fast and easy way to remove gallstones naturally. You can also do a heavy metal detox or a parasite cleanse. There are many products available to do this at home and they do not require fasting in order to work. You may want to consider this as an in-between cleanse before your next Samui detox!
Green Smoothie Gatherings!
Where do you get your greens?? Dark, leafy bitter greens are the missing element in the Standard World Diet today. Everyone spends so much time talking about meat, fish, dairy, vegan food and raw food, and no one is talking about greens! The most important question to ask anyone who is not experiencing the level of health they desire is, ‘Are you eating greens?’ Chances are the answer will be ‘no.’
Simply by adding one Green Smoothie to your diet every day will start to bring about amazing positive change in the body. When the body gets the foods it needs, it can heal itself. Green Smoothies are fast and extremely easy to make. No matter what your schedule is, you can manage making a Green Smoothie. From start to finish, it takes less than 5 minutes, and that includes cleaning up! Join Jennifer for her inspirational class – you will not be disappointed! In her class you will learn:
The Green Smoothie Gatherings are happening every Tuesday and Saturday in Koh Samui, Thailand at 5:30pm. Join Jennifer’s 90-minute class and become blessed with her Green Smoothie love!
- Definition of a Green Smoothie – What is a Smoothie and Why is it Green
- Benefits to You – What to Expect from Adding Green Smoothies to your World
- How to Make a Green Smoothie – Tools, Ingredients, Portions and Recommendations
- Sending Reiki Love to your Blender
- Examples – 3 live blends and sample tastings – 1 savory and 2 sweet Smoothies
- Do’s and Dont’s of Green Smoothies
- Secrets for Adding Extra 'SuperFoods' to you Smoothie – Genie J.Love’s Special Magic Blend
It’s fun, informative and provides a whole toolbox of knowledge for you to take home and start making your own Green Smoothie creations. Go Greens!
I've got some great combination packages that I am now offering for a limited time. Save money and still get all the personal attention that you need during your cleanse! Try a Crystal Reading or join my Green Smoothie Class for something new & different!
- Iridology & Crystal Reading (1.5 hr) 1800 B
- Iridology & Crystal Healing (2.5 hr) 2500 B
- Raw Food Coaching (1 hr) 1500 B
- Green Smoothie Class (1.5 hr) Short Time Only FREE with any consultation!
Contact me via email at email@example.com or
at +66 0801412702 to make your bookings!
Words of Wisdom
Do's and Don'ts
Do lift people up and encourage them. Everyone is beautiful.
Do let go of revenge and negative feelings. Wise people pick out friends who are good for them.
Do become impervious to things around you. Rest when you need to.
Do use good judgement. It is so important in life.
Do get sickness out of your mind. Let a lot of mental disturbances go and bring love into your life.
Don’t be a vitality waster. Don’t drag things on. DON’T NAG!
Don't down other people. Lift them up. They will lift you up too!
Don't ever try to make life happen; find out what the good life is and just let it flow through you!
-words from Dr. Bernard Jensen
You can now get a bit of Jennifer inspiration every day at home by following my healthy & motivational tweets on Twitter! Follow me @rawfoodbliss!
I've got lots of healthy videos up on youtube - raw food recipes, how to shop healthy, Green Smoothie demonstrations & more! Subscribe to my channel at findyourhealthybliss!
I am now a contributing author to the Health & Wellness section of woman.ca, Canada's premier website for woman. Look for my articles under Jennifer Thompson!
Look for my latest article on Iridology on divavillage.com, America's top website for empowering and educating women.
Living Raw Magazine
I 'm also writing articles for Living Raw Magazine, Australia's Raw Food Lifestyle & Culture Magazine. To get your own subscription to this great mag, go to their website at livingraw.com.au.
Thanks for being part of my journey, and I wish you all the very best in your journey!
Until next time...
Health & Blessings,