Langley Vineyard's Zoom Sunday
Nov. 8th 2020 | 10:30am
Welcome to Langley Vineyard’s Zoom Sunday Gathering! We're excited you're thinking of joining us!
To join our Sunday Zoom Gathering click on the link below - this will bring you to an online waiting room at which point a host will connect you...walk you into the larger gathering space:
We’ll open the ZOOM space up at 10:15 am to Hang out - talk - and help everyone get comfortable with how things work.
It might seem a little strange at first but what you’ll see and hear are live feeds of each individual that is joining us in the gathered space.
- You’ll also see a few small icons of a microphone and a video camera. By pressing these you activate the mic & video for your feed or mute them. Once the main gathering begins we ask that everyone mute their mics so there’s not a lot of background noise conflicting with whoever is hosting/speaking.
Don’t worry about coming late - its no problem - we will have a host admit you to the space and you’ll be discreetly added to the gathering. Things may already be in motion. We’re just glad you could make it.
Here are the details of our Gathering for Sunday and how things will typically flow.
• LV’s Zoom Gathering opens @ 10:15 am
• Gathering begins @ 10:30am
◦ Welcome and brief introduction
◦ Share a brief Liturgy / scripture
◦ 1 or 2 songs of worship ( either live or through spotify/youtube)
◦ Sharing the Table - Communion
◦ Brief reflective
◦ A time of open dialogue, sharing, ministry
In all it will run a little more than an hour - we always want to be sensitive to what God may be doing in our midst.
Afterwards people are welcome to hang around the Zoom space carry on just like after any normal Sunday gathering.
During our gathering we will be sharing communion together so you you'll want to have a cup of juice/wine and bread ready.