After many years abroad now, the time has come to sell this fantastic home that holds so many special memories for so many. The next stages of K2 Adventure beings a lil less than a year from now as we prepare to leave Geneva, Switzerland and continue the journey. We are in the process now of finding a magical new space to create in Asia.
For those that are not aware of the K2 journey and this house, let me offer a brief snippet.
- This masterful renovation in 2010 made this Mid-century ranch so stunning that it's been featured in several publications.
- The Eichler-style entry leads to a wall of windows filling the house with light and overlooking Japanese garden and pool; a true sanctuary.
- Modular wall panels allow you to customize the space.
- A high-design kitchen overlooks the garden and is a pleasure for daily use and entertaining.
- The master bedroom has a private patio, dream walk-in closet, stand-alone tub and doorless shower suite.
- My old office overlooking the pool and diving board, has it's own entrance and is perfect for guests or an office as is was for me, especially with the diving board serving as a perfect place for sundowners.
If you are interested, check the house out or forward to someone that may be in the market for something cool and contemporary.
All the best,