|Praise & Prayer Update 03-22-14
1. God brought people alongside of us and we have now reached our 80% funding goal!
2. IMUSA's board approved us to purchase plane ticket for the both of us to fly to Guatemala May 10, 2014!
3. Candy's Mom's house sold, and the closing went smoothly
4. Rita recovered from her chest pains, pray for doctor's wisdom as they continue to look into what might have caused this to happen.
5. Praise the Lord, Julie's surgery went well and she was at our Life Community Bible Study last night with her family! God is good!
6. Candy's small group of women doing the Wonderstruck Bible Study had a great time together and God really met each of them in a special way.
7. Our whole living room suite sold to one person!
1. Continue to pray for us as we participate in a marriage course. It has been super experience and we will be wrapping up next week!
2. Please pray the the gap for our full funding closes. We have $925/month and 16 prayer partners still needed to be fully supported.
3. Pray that we would finish well at MIT. And, be sure to pray for our bosses and co-workers, as they transition to new people that will be taking our place.
4. One thing that we'd appreciate your prayers on is our packing process. We have limited space, so we are making many decisions related to things we might need in Guatemala vs. USA, or not at all. Pray we make wise choices and we do not feel overwhelmed.
5. Pray for our travel from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania, and then west to get ourselves to Washington State, where the IMUSA office is located. We'll be stopping all along the way to say goodbye to family, friends, and supporters, before flying to Guatemala on May 10th. Pray for our safety as we haul a small trailer behind our small car.
6. Pray for our flight and subsequent settling in when we arrive in Tactic, Guatemala.
Our next update may come to you once we land in Guatemala. But, if anything comes up in the meantime, we'll let you know! Thank you for your prayer support, it is a blessing to have so many of you praying for us and the ministry!
Thanks and God Bless!
Tim & Candy Weaver