|Praise & Prayer Update 10-17-2013
As you read this we will be in the air traveling to Seattle, WA!
1. Candy's mom continues to improve and her spirits are good.
2. The "Seeds of Tomorrow" ribbon cutting ceremony was attended by 1000 people, including representatives from the Mayors office, the Ministry of Education's office, and some of the companies that are continuing to support the project through training. Some of the first crops will be harvested in the coming weeks and months. God is so good!
3. We are praising God for 3 teams that are working on setting solid dates for 2014 and another dozen leads that we are beginning to pursue from our side.
4. As we look forward to being on the mission field (spring 2014), we are praising God for His people partnering with us. There are 40 people committed to pray for us and 12 people committed to ongoing financial support!
5. I don't think we mentioned this, but Candy's bosses daughter had a healthy baby boy. Thanks for praying!
1. Pray for us as we travel to WA Thursday, October 17-27. Pray that we make solid connections with potential short-term teams at Missions Fest Seattle on Oct 18 & 19. Pray for travel safety as Tim goes to Canada for an International Council meeting. Also, please pray for quality time with our ministry partners, volunteers and friends.
2. Continue to pray that God uses us where we are to proclaim His kingdom. Candy had an opportunity to share her faith with some of the students that work for her new professors. Pray the Lord continues to afford opportunities to develop those conversations.
3.Pray for us as we transition into full-time ministry in the Spring. In the spirit of being specific in our prayer requests, please pray that we can sell our furniture for a good price. Also, pray for our time and how we spend it. Pray for additional prayer and financial partners that will join us this winter, so we can continue to keep up with the Ministry as it grows, as well as all the opportunities God has opened up in Guatemala.
Thanks and God Bless!
Tim & Candy Weaver