It is with great pleasure that NAQC invites all members and partners to register for our upcoming conference. NAQC Conference 2015, The Future of Quitlines: Refining and Redefining Our Practices for Success!
will take place August 17thand 18thin Atlanta, Georgia.
Through participation in the conference’s break-out sessions, opening, luncheon and closing plenary sessions, networking sessions, and ample opportunities for sharing with and learning from colleagues, attendees will achieve the following learning objectives:
Register by August 10 HERE!
- Engage in discussions with colleagues and experts from the quitline community, as well as guests from broader tobacco control and chronic disease fields, with a focus on factors that impact the effectiveness and reach of quitlines;
- Develop concrete strategies for addressing changes in the healthcare landscape, populations that need services, treatment options, products, funding and technologies that may transform quitline practice, protocols and our common research agenda;
- Articulate the value of quitlines as a central component of comprehensive tobacco cessation treatment coverage and tobacco control policy efforts;
- Strengthen the quitline community’s knowledge and application of best and promising practices; and
- Participate in the generation of new research questions informed by dialogue about current experience from the quitline practice community, findings from the research community and issues important to partners in tobacco control, chronic diseases and health systems.