Quitlines and Behavioral Health: The Hidden Resource
We would like to inform you that the Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
(SCLC) is hosting a free
webinar: “Quitlines and Behavioral Health: The Hidden Resource”
on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, at 1:00pm EDT
The following speakers will be presenting on this topic:
- Linda A. Bailey, JD, MHS, President and CEO, North American Quitline Consortium
- Etta Short, MS, Director, Clinical Development and Support, Optum
- Robert Vargas, MSW, MPH, Manager – Clinical and Quality Support, Optum
- Identify key milestones in the development of promising practices for behavioral health by the quitline community
- Describe five components of a quitline tobacco cessation program tailored for callers who report a behavioral health condition.
- Describe the outcomes of a tobacco cessation behavioral health program pilot.