Watch this short 3.5 minute video, from OK2A President, Don Spencer, as he exits the Oklahoma State Supreme Court earlier, today.
Democrat House Representative, Jason Lowe and Moms Demand Action have FAILED six (6) times now in their futile attempt and frivolous lawsuits to stop Constitutional Carry from becoming law and going into effect Nov. 1, 2019.
1. They FAILED to stop it during the legislative process.
2. They FAILED to get the required signatures to stop it.
3. They FAILED to get the referendum against it.
4. They FAILED to get their legal fees, up to that point.
5. They FAILED the get an Injunction to stop it at the County level. and...
6. They FAILED to get an Injunction to stop it at the Oklahoma State Supreme Court level!
WE WON, they LOST... up to this point!
Don't think they will just ride off into the sunset, because they won't! They have money, lot's of money!
But for now, IT'S RALLY TIME !!! Time to celebrate!
See you at the Rally at the State Capitol, South Plaza, this Friday at 10 am! Do not miss this historical event! More details:
Help us to defend your rights!!! Support OK2A and get involved!
NEW MEMBERS ARE JOINING DAILY! Become a supporting member, today!