Greetings CSA Members!
It’s that time to start thinking again about reserving your share of the farms bounty! You'll find our 2013 order form and all the details on our website here: http://www.ridgelandharvest.com/csa/brochure-and-order-form
As you’ll remember 2012 was a challenging season with the severe drought, yet we persevered thru the hot days to deliver a weekly box brimming with diverse vegetables. What you had actually received was $470 worth of produce for the half share, and $910 worth of produce for the full share. Even in the toughest of circumstances we are willing to do whatever it takes to deliver you a bounty of high quality produce.
What can be expected in 2013?
• The same high quality, brimming boxes of course! We will focus on those vegetables that you continue to tell us you love most: fresh beans, peas, lettuce and cut salad greens, carrots, broccoli, sweet corn, assorted varieties of tomatoes, potatoes, onions, garlic and colored peppers. But we'll of course grow some different items to keep cooking fun and exciting. The seed catalogs are accumulating.
• You will find the names of our shares have changed from Half Share to Standard Share, And from Full Share to Double Share. We have changed the names only so new members can better compare our farm with other CSA’s. The quantity and size of each share WILL NOT change, nor does the price. This is a change in name only.
• We are now offering an Every-other-Week option for both the standard share and double share. An every-other-week option gives you 10 total boxes.
• Members can earn a $10 gift certificate for each new member they recruit! The order form has a line for new members to indicate who referred them to our farm. So if you recruit enough new members you could get a free share.
• Several new pick-up sites are available in the La Crosse, Westby and Middleton to better accommodate your CSA pick-up.
• The Holiday Box will only be offered as a November delivery this season. Repeatedly, December’s weather has not been good for traveling. The November Holiday Box will remain the same large share packed into 2 boxes of bulk quantities of all the fall favorites, delivered in time for your Thanksgiving festivities!
• Lastly, we are working on an electronic/web based order form for those wanting to sign-up/pay online. As soon as that option is “live” we’ll let you know.
It is always a pleasure to be producing food for so many people in our community. We love what we do and believe our produce reflects that commitment. We thank you for your continued support! Let us know if you have any questions.
Mat and Cate
You have received this email as part of joining our CSA.
Unsubscribe <<Email Address>> from this list:
Our mailing address is:
Ridgeland Harvest E5538 Nelson Road Viroqua, wi 54665 USA
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile: