The City of Philadelphia has unfortunately implemented a Mask Mandate
Please see below:
Today’s COVID-19 response level is Level 2: Mask Precautions. People in Philadelphia will be required to wear masks indoors in public places beginning Monday, April 18.
What this means for Vesper:
Vesper Boat Club sits on City owned land, which we lease from the City. This means we will follow City guideline:
Masks are required in:
Both of these Locations have poor air Circulation.
- Main Stairwell
- Locker rooms
Masks are Not required in the following areas:
Let’s all hope the City removes the Mandate sooner rather than later.
- Boat bays with bay doors open.
- On the dock or on the water.
- Great room doors to the deck must be open when using that room.
- Door to the front deck will be open when using the round room.
- Please keep the doors to the main stairwell closed.
The City’s criteria is listed below:
||Two or more of the following are true:
- Average new cases per day are less than 225.
- Hospitalizations are less than 100.
- Cases have increased by more than 50% in the previous 10 days.
- Wear a mask when indoors in public places.
April 11, 2022, update:
- Average new cases per day: 142
- Hospitalizations: 44
- Case increase: More than 50% in the previous 10 days
Your tired/exhausted PFT committee.