|In this edition of the Vesper Boat Club newsletter...
Recent Vesper Newsletters can now be also be viewed on our website @ Newsletters – Vesper Boat Club
From the Captains...
The Board has approved some important changes. Please read carefully and all the way through--
10-person FULLY VACCINATED UNMASKED bubbles
4-person UNVACCINATED MASKED bubbles
- Every member in the bubble must be fully vaccinated: 2-weeks post second Pfizer/Moderna dose or 2-weeks post single J&J dose
- Every member in the bubble must send a copy of their vaccination card to email@example.com or to a member of the Pandemic Task Force (Tom Simon, Shannon Kaplan, Cassandra Cunningham, Ellis Mair, Erika McCormick, Emma Tierney, Eileen Normoyle, Nan Dormans, Jenn Mussio, or Mari Folco)
- We will delete record of your card after we see it. If you have already sent us your card, you do not need to do so again.
- Masks must be worn until after shoving off the dock and beforereturning to the dock (may be removed while rowing)
- TO DECLARE A 10-PERSON VACCINATED BUBBLE:
- Each bubble shall declare a 'Bubble Captain' who will email First Name and Last Name of each person in your bubble to firstname.lastname@example.org; your bubble will then appear HERE
- The Bubble Captain must notify email@example.com of any additions or changes to the bubble
- You may have up to 10 people per bubble (fewer is okay)
- Any member who would like to switch bubbles must wait 14 days from their last row with the previous bubble before rowing with a new bubble
- Members may not be in more than one bubble at a time
- If you were previously in a 5-person vaccinated bubble or 2-person unvaccinated bubble that is now vaccinated, this process will replace those
- All members who are vaccinated and wish to row unmasked team boats must follow this new process to declare a bubble
- You may form up to a 4-person bubble if at least one person in you bubble is unvaccinated
- Unvaccinated bubbles must KEEP MASKS ON AT ALL TIMES, including while rowing
- Please declare your 4-person unvaccinated bubble HERE
If you have any questions about these new guidelines and processes, please don't hesitate to reach out!
- At this time, there are no guests allowed at the club for rowing
- Guests who are entering the club for any other reason must be approved by the President or the Pandemic Task Force
Mari & Jenn
If you have something that you'd like to add to the newsletter, please contact us @ VesperBoatClubNews@gmail.com.
touch to go back to top....